• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim lee signing
4 4

110 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2022 at 4:42 PM, Kerdese said:

That's a nice score. Fills up the cover; not some puny drawing. And the sig pops in red. That's worth every penny. Now, is this a sketch or marque? I'm not clear on what the difference is.

The sketch was done on blanks. Remarque was on regular comic.

On 2/4/2022 at 2:35 PM, Kerdese said:

Mine shipped today! 

E747592A-6A2D-49EA-B8E3-F47DCEFF4986.jpeg

Unbelieveble. I just got a notice that my book went back to CGC and is now waiting to be accepted! It made it to Tampa and went back to CGC! 

On 2/10/2022 at 12:49 AM, Kerdese said:

Unbelieveble. I just got a notice that my book went back to CGC and is now waiting to be accepted! It made it to Tampa and went back to CGC! 

doh! I mean really, that, if I'm understanding is just, Huh?

On 2/10/2022 at 5:37 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

doh! I mean really, that, if I'm understanding is just, Huh?

Someone might’ve effed up. See, it shows it in Tampa, then last night I get a message it went back to Sarasota, but this morning I received a message that it made it to Minnesota today. Someone must’ve thought it was April 1.

A344D4E3-FC5A-4725-99BE-4589A1C840C1.jpeg

On 2/10/2022 at 10:58 AM, Kerdese said:

Someone might’ve effed up. See, it shows it in Tampa, then last night I get a message it went back to Sarasota, but this morning I received a message that it made it to Minnesota today. Someone must’ve thought it was April 1.

A344D4E3-FC5A-4725-99BE-4589A1C840C1.jpeg

I missed my Jim Lee delivery today, had more important things than to stay home. They say on the phone another delivery attempt today, online tracking says tomorrow. I'm sure more than a little that other people have more experience.... Than me. It is what it is. Prayers.