• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim lee signing
4 4

110 posts in this topic

On 12/1/2021 at 5:02 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Anything will work I guess. I called and confirmed that the ss slab I sent in for sign and remarque still has the info of a signature done in 2017. I confirmed it's in pressing, so soon I'll see movement I suppose  (thumbsu

The real treasure is seeing you guys stuff move, cause may be in time for Christmas!

And mine should be around the corner too, since y'alls were the last with me and now you're seeing movement  :yeehaw:

Yours will be home in time for (Ukrainian) Christmas, don't worry.

On 12/13/2021 at 12:51 PM, bobotski said:

People have been getting their books shipped back but mine are still stuck at 'Received at CCS' since 8/3/21. No sketch just Jim Lee and Scott Williams sigs and pressing. Anybody else on the same slow boat?

???

Mine was a press and remarque, it only got back from CCS on the 9th of December, and it is still at "sfg" so ya it's taking some time, your relatively not alone :cheers: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I received the 5 books I sent in last week.  All 5 were slabbed 9.8.  Four out of the five stayed at 9.8.  The fifth book was 8.0 with grader notes saying full water stain back left of cover.  I called them soon as that was posted and am waiting on CS to finish the investigation.  The inner well of the book is trashed.  I will be sending it back for a regrade as there is visibly no water stain on the back.  I know that's the risk we take letting the CGC folks crack and handle the books, but I would still like to know what happened.  

Fantastic Four v2 #1 11/96 Marvel Comics
Signature
9.8 WHITE
SIGNED BY JIM LEE ON 11/1/21
Justice League 1 10/11 D.C. Comics
Signature
9.8 WHITE
WildC.A.T.S. 1 8/92 Image Comics
Signature
9.8 WHITE
X-Men 1 12/11 Marvel Comics 20th Anniversary Edition
Signature
8.0 WHITE
Uncanny X-Men 275 4/91 Marvel Comics
Signature
9.8 WHITE

On 12/13/2021 at 1:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/13/2021 at 12:51 PM, bobotski said:

People have been getting their books shipped back but mine are still stuck at 'Received at CCS' since 8/3/21. No sketch just Jim Lee and Scott Williams sigs and pressing. Anybody else on the same slow boat?

???

Mine was a press and remarque, it only got back from CCS on the 9th of December, and it is still at "sfg" so ya it's taking some time, your relatively not alone :cheers: 

I know that you got Scott Williams as well, but just thought I'd mention that my Jim Lee remarque went to GEI :) so hopefully soon for you, I hope!

On 12/13/2021 at 10:51 AM, bobotski said:

???

My 3 with just Jim Lee and Scott Williams signing are in SFG. 

On 12/14/2021 at 3:28 PM, bobotski said:

Did you do pressing as well?

I guess I'm still in the 8 week window from the signing date promised by CGC, but I should at least see movement out of CCS. Oh well.

I submitted one book that was signed and pressed by CCS which has been in G/E/I since 12/1/21. Hopefully yours is around the corner too 🤞.

On 12/29/2021 at 1:54 PM, LudaToke said:

Mine had pressing and just moved to grading/quality control.  Almost at the finish line.

:yeehaw:

Mine has been at GEI since the 9th, understandable :peace: Congrats on yours! And best of HOPE! If you peek let us know something :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/3/2021 at 10:10 AM, waynemel said:

Small update from my previous. Just noticed it is now in GEI status. A status change a day or 2 after I posted.

Another update, checked today and it went to Grading/Quality Control.  So it looks to be close to 4 weeks from GEI.

On 12/29/2021 at 2:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:yeehaw:

Mine has been at GEI since the 9th, understandable :peace: Congrats on yours! And best of HOPE! If you peek let us know something :) 

Mine has been sitting at GEI since 11/29. Thought this would move faster than regular books, but it's actually taking longer than my last batch.

On 12/30/2021 at 9:00 AM, LudaToke said:

Mine was updated to shipped this morning.  The grade was 9.8 and I can't wait to see the sketch when it arrives on Tuesday (Hopefully).

Wow awesome promise with the 9.8 :)

Can't wait to see it! Thanks for updating