• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your GGA!
15 15

831 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2024 at 10:04 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Also acquired these 3 other Jaffe PWs, all of them census-no-shows. I wonder if the names of the 3 'Designers of the Month' winners are actual people, or made up?

PW44F.jpg

PW44Pinup.jpg

In Patsy Walker 44 I believe one of the “designers of the month”, Patty Hillary is real.
Patty Hillary was a 1956 senior at Spirit Lake High School in Spirit Lake Iowa.
From the 1956 Spirit Lake High School yearbook, Patty was involved in many school activities such as Band, school annual staff, chorus, play acting, girls recreation and was a cheerleader. I think she was pretty popular since she was also a homecoming princess.

First pic is her high school bio, second pic school annual Indian Echoes staff, third pic GRA staff, fourth pic cheerleader, fifth pic 1956 homecoming princess

Pat hillary.jpg

ph annual staff.jpg

ph gra.jpg

ph cheer.jpg

ph 1955 homecoming.jpg

Edited by jpepx78

On 6/9/2024 at 8:45 PM, jpepx78 said:

In Patsy Walker 44 I believe one of the “designers of the month”, Patty Hillary is real.
Patty Hillary was a 1956 senior at Spirit Lake High School in Spirit Lake Iowa.
From the 1956 Spirit Lake High School yearbook, Patty was involved in many school activities such as Band, school annual staff, chorus, play acting, girls recreation and was a cheerleader. I think she was pretty popular since she was also a homecoming princess.

First pic is her high school bio, second pic school annual Indian Echoes staff, third pic GRA staff, fourth pic cheerleader, fifth pic 1956 homecoming princess

Pat hillary.jpg

ph annual staff.jpg

ph gra.jpg

ph cheer.jpg

ph 1955 homecoming.jpg

Now that was an absolutely cool response! Thank you