• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Might Actually Be Good. DC Needs The Win
1 1

82 posts in this topic

On 10/17/2021 at 6:33 PM, kav said:

there's a magic trick where you levitate 1 inch from the ground.  its pretty convincing if done right.  I did it for one of my students once and he got scared and thought I was satan until I showed him how it is done.

How come people always think it's Satan? Why not Jesus? You weren't vomiting green bile or anything while you did the trick, right? Next time, try sandals and a caftan.

On 10/17/2021 at 3:35 PM, BabyAteMyDingo said:

How come people always think it's Satan? Why not Jesus? You weren't vomiting green bile or anything while you did the trick, right? Next time, try sandals and a caftan.

Right????

On 10/17/2021 at 4:44 PM, Doctor Dositheus said:

aquamansf.jpg.0e4aebcc29438d75bbd7983fdc4d286a.jpg
But only for one hour and then I have to be back in the water!

I call BS on aquaman being of any use whatsoever to the JLA due to this.

On 10/17/2021 at 5:15 PM, Galen130 said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m pretty excited to see Robert Pattinson as Batman…

4838B434-42CE-4EB7-9448-872E4A47B1DC.gif

ah yes a GQ Batman.  sounds great.

On 10/22/2021 at 7:41 AM, chrisco37 said:

New Batman looks great.   

Nobody cares about Black Adam, BUT they do care about the Rock.  They cast the right star for this to be a win for DC.  

Right on. I wouldn’t be surprised if Black Adam becomes the number one character for the next generation of superhero / comic fans this movie will create. The Rock draws in more movie goers than any other actor. Besides that the teasers look amazing.

On 10/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, B2D327 said:

Did you see the Halle Berry “Catwoman”? :fear:

NO WAY.  nope.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:15 AM, eastriver31400 said:

Right on. I wouldn’t be surprised if Black Adam becomes the number one character for the next generation of superhero / comic fans this movie will create. The Rock draws in more movie goers than any other actor. Besides that the teasers look amazing.

*furiously googles the first appearance of Black Adam*  Dang, way too expensive...

I’ve enjoyed the DC animated movies much more than their live action ones. Loved Justice League Dark and Justice League Dark: Apocalypse. Just watched Batman: The Long Halloween last night and was pretty good too.

On 10/24/2021 at 8:06 AM, Jayman said:

I’ve enjoyed the DC animated movies much more than their live action ones. Loved Justice League Dark and Justice League Dark: Apocalypse. Just watched Batman: The Long Halloween last night and was pretty good too.

If only they would write the live action movies with the same skill as the animated.  I just dont get it.  Animated-creative, well done.  Live action-cliche, stupid.

On 10/22/2021 at 7:41 AM, chrisco37 said:

New Batman looks great.   

Nobody cares about Black Adam, BUT they do care about the Rock.  They cast the right star for this to be a win for DC.  

It's akin to nobody caring about Iron Man until RDJ kicked butt in the role.

On 10/16/2021 at 8:49 PM, kav said:

100%

the first batman was just awful.  all the other batmans sucked too but people go ga ga over them.  It blows my mind.

I go ga ga over Batman Returns. One of my favorite movies ever. I just watched it again like two weeks ago, it never gets old. It blows my mind why everyone doesn't love the two Burton movies.

On 10/24/2021 at 4:35 PM, catman76 said:

I go ga ga over Batman Returns. One of my favorite movies ever. I just watched it again like two weeks ago, it never gets old. It blows my mind why everyone doesn't love the two Burton movies.

Try this:

On 10/17/2021 at 3:43 PM, BabyAteMyDingo said:

Ah yeah. WTF was up with casting that dude as Luthor? He was a ginger? I was expecting someone at least like the Kingpin. Or The Rock.

He's Alexander Luthor Jr. Not your typical real estate scheming comic book movie villain. Never got to see the full transition from unhinged to reeled-in. A Luthor/Brainiac MoS sequel would have been nice.