• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When ETA???
2 2

50 posts in this topic

I’ve been waiting patiently for my comic books since middle of July!!! They finally put in the system in beginning of August. I look at the status and it’s a standstill to this day. We’re beginning November in couple days and I’m really starting to see that line this country we have no say so In anything. Just keep our mouths shut snd will get them back when we get them back! This was the first shipment I did and I was Leary! I now know I probably don’t want to send my more old snd exspensive me in to be graded because I’m loosing trust in this time frame that I would say is unexceptable ! I sent in cheaper comics to see how it works and frankly this is stressful and it would’ve been more if I sent more of my prize possessions. Im at the point we’re I’m thinking that they are waiting for others like mine to come in so they can keep the higher grade and give me some comic that not mine. How would I know unless I open plastic and see the little thing I did just in case this happens!!! Thus has been a very slow process and I lost the excitement to send any others. This supposed to be the top company but if you keep getting these mixed reviews you guys are going to loose you your top spot. Other Authenticator company I’m seeing a lot of positive snd great turn around. The longer the comic is held brings up suspicions and I shouldn’t have any doubt that there’s foul play but look at how long it’s been and you guys are now looking at comic for October!!!

I'm sure that CGC doesn't have doubles of comics to switch out for your authentic books.

Yes, it is taking a while, longer than normal. We're all in the same boat. I've been waiting on Modern Magazines since February :foryou: 

Yet I know others, whom it's even taken longer, but mine aren't done yet lol 

I assure you nothing like "switching books" is happening. If your books are in a stack at the back of the room or pile, that might be something, but CGC should get to it....

Eventually!

On 10/30/2021 at 3:35 AM, MotorMouth3 said:

I’ve been waiting patiently for my comic books since middle of July!!! They finally put in the system in beginning of August. I look at the status and it’s a standstill to this day. We’re beginning November in couple days and I’m really starting to see that line this country we have no say so In anything. Just keep our mouths shut snd will get them back when we get them back! This was the first shipment I did and I was Leary! I now know I probably don’t want to send my more old snd exspensive me in to be graded because I’m loosing trust in this time frame that I would say is unexceptable ! I sent in cheaper comics to see how it works and frankly this is stressful and it would’ve been more if I sent more of my prize possessions. Im at the point we’re I’m thinking that they are waiting for others like mine to come in so they can keep the higher grade and give me some comic that not mine. How would I know unless I open plastic and see the little thing I did just in case this happens!!! Thus has been a very slow process and I lost the excitement to send any others. This supposed to be the top company but if you keep getting these mixed reviews you guys are going to loose you your top spot. Other Authenticator company I’m seeing a lot of positive snd great turn around. The longer the comic is held brings up suspicions and I shouldn’t have any doubt that there’s foul play but look at how long it’s been and you guys are now looking at comic for October!!!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

If you sent in cheaper comics, they will definitely take a while to get back. The more expensive ones get higher priority, not that those are coming back terribly quickly either. It's better than it was right after April though at least.

On 10/30/2021 at 5:08 PM, Shawn Everidge said:

If you sent in cheaper comics, they will definitely take a while to get back. The more expensive ones get higher priority, not that those are coming back terribly quickly either. It's better than it was right after April though at least.

This is based on....what?

Do you work for CGC?

image.gif.85db48d29e23bd088e224127f8cf36bf.gif

On 10/31/2021 at 8:59 PM, Shawn Everidge said:

Well, aside from the turnaround times listed on the site, my express books have been finally coming back while my lower-tier books are still stuck in limbo.

I have a SS book that was completed in Aug still stuck in limbo

I have 50 books that were received in Sept that I'm not expecting to see this year lol

I am getting worried about QC though. Very worried 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:01 PM, Dr. Dank said:

I have a SS book that was completed in Aug still stuck in limbo

I have 50 books that were received in Sept that I'm not expecting to see this year lol

I am getting worried about QC though. Very worried 

I haven't had any major issues on the ten books I got back, but one of the slabs is a bit scuffed up and one has a small filament of plastic on the inside. I'm hoping that's the last or at least minimum level of issues I have as I have another 50 or so books still there waiting to be returned.

This supposed to be the top company but if you keep getting these mixed reviews you guys are going to loose you your top spot. 

Good call.  Last time I loosed my top spot, I got arrested.