• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 1:31 AM, The Meta said:

And I appreciate, whatever Sheldon said

You know I'm just messin' around right?

I have no axe to grind against you anymore. I used to hate your guts with a passion, but something happened, not exactly sure what it was, and from my point of view the slate was wiped.

And I'm happy it's like that.

And you never use TWSS either, because you have a handle on maturity, or I'd be calling for your head.

I've just trawled thru' this thread since Sunday or so.

I hate the TWSS BS and have never made a secret of it. However I will state for the record I have never humped anyone for saying it repeatedly.

However in light of Mike's request/directive, anyone abusing said phrase going forward can expect to be humped with extreme prejudice.

Strikes and points are the only thing that will stamp it out.

You use it (not you personally, the plural you), you get a three pointer.  2c

Nuff said. :sumo:

Edited by G G © ® ™

On 11/15/2021 at 7:47 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks.  One small step for man.  One giant leap for your profile.  (no, I won't give up my day job)

:148480718_drumrollemoji:

Don't forget to tip your waitresses!

I was wondering about those the other day and was waiting for someone to start using them in similar fashion to the custom titles.  :roflmao:

Could it be that TWSS is far more "clique"ish than the actual phrase? How in the world will new members have any idea what is being talking about? I thought it was Falcon & Winter Soldier at first! ;-)

On 11/15/2021 at 8:42 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

I used to hate your guts with a passion, but something happened, not exactly sure what it was, and from my point of view the slate was wiped.

Good on ya'! I am happy that you are now happy. Hating someone online is an easy way to a premature death; your life force is far more important than to be wasted like that! 

(I don't know who The Meta is...like Keke Palmer says 'apologies to this man but I don't know who the man is'. What happened to where you could see members prior board names? I liked that, I need a scorecard to keep up.)

If you want to follow me for some good button humping it is only a matter of time. I don't do it to poke the bear (again, life force is too important to waste); I was watching this very thread for good opportunities after Mike's announcement and it took like 2 pages until I was even tempted. But again, I try to be here for fun so it wouldn't be fun to use it just to provoke. I thought "that's what G said" was quite good and timely when I used that one!

On 11/15/2021 at 6:42 PM, G G © ® ™ said:

You know I'm just messin' around right?

I have no axe to grind against you anymore. I used to hate your guts with a passion, but something happened, not exactly sure what it was, and from my point of view the slate was wiped.

And you never use TWSS either, because you have a handle on maturity, or I'd be calling for your head.

I've just trawled thru' this thread since Sunday or so.

I hate the TWSS BS and have never made a secret of it. However I will state for the record I have never humped anyone for saying it repeatedly.

However in light of Mike's request/directive, anyone abusing said phrase going forward can expect to be humped with extreme prejudice.

Strikes and points are the only thing that will stamp it out.

You use it (not you personally, the plural you), you get a three pointer.  2c

Nuff said. :sumo:

We are good 👍 and honestly I dunno what happened either. I think we had an understanding 

On 11/15/2021 at 6:06 PM, CGC Mike said:

They are trying to fix this.  

just deleted comment-it turns out member has me blocked.  Yes i'm stupid folks!