• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2021 at 8:33 AM, Comics4All said:

Sorry! There were a few people pro egg and I didn’t feel like going back 7 pages to find your response! (shrug)

The cook who shall not be named puts 3 boiled eggs in there. A raw egg is, of course, expected.

You should go back, my sausage stuffing is the best. Handwritten recipe passed down, it has stains and tears along the creases.

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 8:58 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 11/17/2021 at 8:47 AM, MyNameIsLegion said:

deadhor9ed.gif.6e5fb253c4db8299100b96766f8c04ea.gif

raygun.gif.d6f4ace2eab39477ba338dd579085fa4.gif

I love these two!

So, should I add these two?  I'll hold off for a while to see what others say.  Some think we have too many.  

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 9:11 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 11/17/2021 at 9:09 AM, CGC Mike said:

So, should I add these two?  I'll hold off for a while to see what others say.  Some think we have too many.  

We do have a lot. That's for sure.

That brings up another question.  Should some of them be removed?  If so, which ones?

On 11/17/2021 at 8:09 AM, CGC Mike said:

you know, there's probably a few that no one ever uses that could be removed, like the shark, and that star trek one is kinda overly large and doesn't fit with the overall milieu of the place anyway. 

On 11/17/2021 at 6:09 AM, CGC Mike said:

The horse one should be added I think. Very  appropriate for us here, lol.

I cant find the pitchfork anywhere. :(

On 11/17/2021 at 7:36 AM, Bird said:

The cook who shall not be named puts 3 boiled eggs in there. A raw egg is, of course, expected.

You should go back, my sausage stuffing is the best. Handwritten recipe passed down, it has stains and tears along the creases.

Yes @skypinkblu it wasn't bird that used eggs in the stuffing, it was me.

I use eggs for the cornbread of course, and chop three boiled eggs with the rest of the dry part, until I let it soak with chicken broth and maybe a little milk, covered in the refrigerator.

it was my mother's recipe that for some odd reason everyone liked. So I'll give it that much lol

Wasn't always my favorite, but a lot of people asked for the recipe. Now that I've done the cooking for five years for Thanksgiving, I'm not as guarded with the recipe. I guess given @Bird and others reaction, I SHOULD BE Lol

No worries 🙂

On 11/17/2021 at 8:21 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

My suggestions:

:martini:

:$

:jaws:

B|

:smirk:

:download:

:S

:ph34r:

O.o

:juggle:

¬¬

:grin:

this is a pretty good list of removal candidates, the juggling one is the only one I'd be on the fence about, but I don't see it used often. Any of the non-animated gifs are pretty good candidates. Especially the Shark, Star Trek and Martini glass. 

On 11/17/2021 at 9:21 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

My suggestions:

:martini:

:jaws:

:download:

My vote is to remove these. I'm a big fan of the facial expression ones especially o.O

On 11/17/2021 at 9:24 AM, CGC Mike said:

Keep the removal suggestions coming.  I will be back later today.  After we remove some of the unwanted ones, we can add some cool, new ones.  

Keep in mind any removed or changed emojis will result in broken links in historical threads....like the old :thumbsup:  

But.... I have no objection to removing the oversize ones like spock, martini, cheers beers etc..