• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Exciting Updates to the CGC Chat Boards
15 15

1,842 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2021 at 10:55 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's redundant because of the Confused reaction, IMO.

But what about the times that he is REALLY confused?

On 11/17/2021 at 9:24 AM, CGC Mike said:

Keep the removal suggestions coming.  I will be back later today.  After we remove some of the unwanted ones, we can add some cool, new ones.  

I say keep the whistler and juggler and the big ones can go. Although @ADAMANTIUMuses the big cheers a lot. 

On 11/17/2021 at 10:38 AM, ChrispyC66 said:

I say keep the whistler and juggler and the big ones can go. Although @ADAMANTIUMuses the big cheers a lot. 

I don't mind. Whatever y'all decide :) 

The only thing that I request.......

@CGC Mike I request that all new emoji's become typable again :sumo: , that one you type colon, sumo, colon, with no spaces then hit space or enter and the emoji populates!

:148480718_drumrollemoji:these "NEW" ones like the badacha cat drum roll.....  ahem, I'm not typing all this lol attached is the pic of what you type to do the badacha, you discover it when you hover over the emoji choices in the task bar :foryou: 

It's a small thing, but I'd rather not have to hit the button on the task bar .....

image.thumb.png.bf1b2058ae69d756f521a090ca8d5b78.png

On 11/17/2021 at 10:19 AM, CGC Mike said:

Does anyone have any objections to the removal of these emojis?

:martini::tink::jaws::download: :$ :S o.O ;) :o

I actually use :tink:  for welcoming new board members who introduce themselves.  I’m only one of a few, so I yield to the powers that be. 🖖

• Administrator
On 11/17/2021 at 11:44 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't mind. Whatever y'all decide :) 

The only thing that I request.......

@CGC Mike I request that all new emoji's become typable again :sumo: , that one you type colon, sumo, colon, with no spaces then hit space or enter and the emoji populates!

:148480718_drumrollemoji:these "NEW" ones like the badacha cat drum roll.....  ahem, I'm not typing all this lol attached is the pic of what you type to do the badacha, you discover it when you hover over the emoji choices in the task bar :foryou: 

It's a small thing, but I'd rather not have to hit the button on the task bar .....

image.thumb.png.bf1b2058ae69d756f521a090ca8d5b78.png

I have tried to do this several times but, the tech skills required, exceeded my ability.  When I learn how, I will go back and make them all typeable.

On 11/17/2021 at 12:22 PM, Galen130 said:

I actually use :tink:  for welcoming new board members who introduce themselves.  I’m only one of a few, so I yield to the powers that be. 🖖

There are some newer ones (below). This one isn't bad, but I would not miss it.

:960450673_cheersemoji: