• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What would YOU buy?
3 3

107 posts in this topic

Hey @Joe Peck I joined back in 2013. I lurked for a few years before that to get a feel for things and just to learn. When I started posting, I just posted pics of recently purchased comics. I did not start new threads because anything I was curious about already had a thread dedicated to that topic. I have actually never started a thread of my own. Maybe I've played it too safe, but I can honestly say that I have never been treated poorly or with disrespect on these forums. Just my 2c

On 11/8/2021 at 7:10 PM, Dr. Dank said:

tmnt-krang.gif

Hey, if people feel the need to be rude to me, they can go at it. OP may have been overzealous in posting, but I've seen the regulars be rude to too many new people on these forums for no reason. I don't care how many posts someone has. That's no reason to bash someone for asking simple questions.