• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of, if not the - coolest stores I've ever been to - and it's local. Pulps, posters, toys, artwork and more...
2 2

86 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2023 at 11:22 AM, BitterOldMan said:

IMG_2700.webp.181c9a8522c7347d875510e9d57dc8e0.webp

Ace Double featuring Junkie by William Lee and Narcotic Agent by Maurice Helbrant. Ace Double Books D-15. Near Mint condition Paperback.  $2,500.

Near Mint.😂

hm Maybe I ought to dig out my copy for a better look. I think mine is pretty nice but haven’t looked at it in years. 

On 11/29/2021 at 11:35 AM, lizards2 said:

Thanks for the info. I've had to go through that area 2-3 times per year heading to wildfire assignments. However, I usually dodge the tri-cities, skirting down around Lake Wallula, and just clipping a tiny part of Pasco before heading on, in an effort to avoid all the downtown BS.

If I end up heading through there again next summer, I will definitely try to budget some time for this store - it looks fascinating! :banana: 

Short term memory fail. :eek: 

On 9/3/2023 at 12:54 PM, MR. Pontoon said:

That's a first edition of William Burroughs' first published work. I don't know what FMV is for a copy in that condition, but it's not a cheap book.

The D-15 Ace Double isn't the most valuable or rarest paperback out there, but it's probably the paperback most famous for being rare and valuable.  $2500 is still definitely high for an unsigned copy.

On 9/3/2023 at 7:10 PM, HighRadArt said:

For me, the prices are high and I've only purchased a couple of items from him.  Still, it's a great store to look through as the sheer amount of items is crazy.

The inventory is hard to replace, you don't have pulp collections wandering every week. If he has regulars maybe there is more wiggle room. My local shop was a little high in the 90s, but he'd generally give me 40-50% off, cash discount