• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One of, if not the - coolest stores I've ever been to - and it's local. Pulps, posters, toys, artwork and more...
2 2

86 posts in this topic

On 11/29/2021 at 10:11 AM, Robot Man said:

Oh man. My kind of place! What is it called and where is it? 

The name of the shop is "XENOPHILE BIBLIOPOLE & ARMORER, CHRONOPOLIS" and a link to the page... Link

On 11/29/2021 at 9:04 AM, HighRadArt said:

He said he had most of the weird tales except 23 and 24.  I'm guessing those two are pricey? 

He means the first two years of the book, 1923 and 1924.  They're crazy rare.

Thank you for the heads up on this, @Robot Man.  It's definitely close enough to me for a long day trip sometime next year, but probably not until the spring. I don't want to risk the mountain passes until then, I'm not good with driving in icy conditions.

Whether you are a collector, or are looking for a special gift, you must experience the wonderful wares at Xenophile, Bibliopole, Armorer, & Chronopolis. 2240 Robertson Road, just off the Vantage highway.

If only they bothered to tell those of us not familiar with Vantage Highway what town, or even what state they are in.