• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 7th Annual Black Friday sales thread---silver, bronze, copper, modern age universal & signature series (better late than never!)
14 14

440 posts in this topic

Hulk #37 CGC 9.8 s/s Bruce Jones - $175

Okay---in the interest of full disclosure, there has been to date, just one signing for CGC s/s with Bruce Jones.  Almost 10 years ago now.  There were roughly 55 ish books done, almost all of which were my own.  Since then there have been no appearances or signings.  I tried to set something up with Bruce this year, only to learn he recently suffered some significant health setbacks.  I seriously doubt there is going to ever be another event with Bruce.  

hulk37.jpg

Hulk #39 CGC 9.8 s/s Kaare Andrews - $135

Another almost impossible signature to get, due to lack of convention appearances.  In all the years I've been doing this, I've seen him three times. He's Canadian, and maybe does more shows there, but I know he's also busy with film and TV work.

hulk39.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Another Hulk writer/artist (one and done) signing---Jeff Purves.  Jeff left comics in the 90s and moved over to Hollywood film and TV.  Zero convention appearances, this was part of a private signing that I arranged with Jeff almost 10 years ago.  We did roughly 35 ish books for signature series. That's all there is out there folks.

HULK #348 CGC 9.8 s/s Jeff Purves - $225

hulk348.jpg

HULK #389 CGC 9.8 s/s Mark Farmer - $135

I'm going to leave this space here for right now----I had two copies of this book and sold one of them a while back---I don't want to present the incorrect scan, so I'll double check in the office which one I have.  I know it's one of these two.  So here is a visual point of reference for the cover.

hulk389C.jpg.71c8704166e99af5706e82acaf9fe611.jpg

hulk389.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Hulk #398 CGC 9.8 s/s Peter David & Dale Keown - $145  SOLD! to chrreaso

tied with only two others in the census---in fact, there's only three s/s copies to date.  And Keown is historically hard to get.

hulk398.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn