• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 7th Annual Black Friday sales thread---silver, bronze, copper, modern age universal & signature series (better late than never!)
14 14

440 posts in this topic

On 12/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Flash #139 CGC 5.0 s/s Joe Giella -$1100

origin and 1st appearance of Professor Zoom (Reverse Flash)

special label notations "from the collection of Doug Moench"flash139Moench.thumb.jpg.9fed022acd7ff2b4eeaa10f2b20b50e5.jpg

still available ?

Any more Sienkiewicz...looking only for his box sig.

Edited by s-man

@Galen130

@Chazgee

Today's the day, I promise new books!  The holidays slowed me up (traveled briefly too) and was waiting on a fresh batch of slabs from CGC.  I'm going to finish up packaging some prior orders this morning and then throw down a BUNCH of slabs.  Including some freshly graded blue universal----Marvel Comics Presents 72 CGC 9.8, 2001 Space Odyssey #8 CGC 9.6 & 9.4 (1st Machine Man), Fantastic Four #272 CGC 9.8 (1st Nathaniel Richards), some TMNT and then a bunch of Daredevil that I promised, and someone requested to see some s/s Swamp Thing (Totleben & Bissette)