• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Survey for Chat Board Log in issues
5 5

33 posts in this topic

@Matt G and @CGC Mike

Now when it logs you out, when you log back in, it takes you to a journal page with no seeable way to get to the regular boards!!??!

I had to click a notification so I could get to the regular threads, it's a good thing someone quoted me recently for a notification.  :cry:

On 12/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Matt G and @CGC Mike

Now when it logs you out, when you log back in, it takes you to a journal page with no seeable way to get to the regular boards!!??!

I had to click a notification so I could get to the regular threads, it's a good thing someone quoted me recently for a notification.  :cry:

On 12/16/2021 at 4:11 PM, B2D327 said:

New issue alert:

logging in to the chat boards is sending me to “CGC Journals” now :frustrated:

had to find a back door to get to this point in order to post in comics general

https://boards.cgccomics.com/forums/topic/499038-exciting-updates-to-the-cgc-chat-boards/?do=findComment&comment=12101689

• Administrator
On 12/16/2021 at 10:23 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Matt G and @CGC Mike

This has been resolved. 

Thank you for reporting. 

On 12/15/2021 at 2:43 PM, Matt G said:

Hi Everyone,

If you are running into issues with logging into the boards, or staying logged in, please fill out this survey:

Chat Boards Login Issues Survey (google.com)

We appreciate your patience and feedback while we gather data and work towards a resolution. 

Thank you!

I keep writing pms on my phone and I hit submit, it looks like it takes but it disappears. I don't even have it in editor. I have had, but rarely the same problem on my laptop.