• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio 2005

21 posts in this topic

I'll be going in the form of my company, PopFun Merchandising, which will be giving away a show exclusive 'Toon Tumbler®. For this con, it will be made in conjunction with Archie comics and will have a seasonal theme. I'll have more details later.

Personally, I'd love to meet up for dinner with any board members who will be there. There has to be more than 3 of us.

I'll be going in the form of my company, PopFun Merchandising, which will be giving away a show exclusive 'Toon Tumbler®. For this con, it will be made in conjunction with Archie comics and will have a seasonal theme. I'll have more details later.

Personally, I'd love to meet up for dinner with any board members who will be there. There has to be more than 3 of us.

Thanks for the exclusive Archie 'Toon Tumbler! Best promo item I've ever picked up at MOC! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

i thought it was a pretty weak show with all the cancellations before hand and the 5 or so on saturday. I had fun but man did some big names no show frown.gif

Thanks for the exclusive Archie 'Toon Tumbler! Best promo item I've ever picked up at MOC! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, and glad you liked it. Great meeting you there.

Now fess up and tell everyone about the dozens of unreal BA HG steals you got. wink.gif.

This was the show to do some shopping, from everything I saw. It was killing me to sell our 'Toon Tumblers® and give away the show exclusive, instead of rummaging through boxes.

For those of you who I owe glasses, we're doing a massive shipping this week, so hold on just a bit longer.