• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,669 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2022 at 9:45 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My LCS turns 33 this year, and they are having a 33% off sale of everything "mutant" related, alas I'm broke or saving.

So X-Men, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..... 

On 9/23/2022 at 7:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

FB_IMG_1663987109261.jpg

its always an evil developer.  always.  and every time they still get scared thinking its a ghost or a monster no matter how many times it isnt.

On 9/24/2022 at 2:13 PM, kav said:

its always an evil developer.  always.  and every time they still get scared thinking its a ghost or a monster no matter how many times it isnt.

I still can't get over Orko with breasts. That's a whole new level of disturbing. 

On 9/23/2022 at 9:57 PM, Cat said:

So X-Men, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles..... 

Thats the way it was put in the Facebook post, mutant related, so I'd assume. Included slabs, so I called to see what's up, really saving to send one for McFarlane sig series though. I might head out today just to check, but this being Dallas, cgc competition has sunk their teeth into trying to get the LCS to be exclusive to them. Not much cgc except high end keys. One LCS is already fed up with that competition and won't use them anymore.

On 9/25/2022 at 12:07 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thats the way it was put in the Facebook post, mutant related, so I'd assume. Included slabs, so I called to see what's up, really saving to send one for McFarlane sig series though. I might head out today just to check, but this being Dallas, cgc competition has sunk their teeth into trying to get the LCS to be exclusive to them. Not much cgc except high end keys. One LCS is already fed up with that competition and won't use them anymore.

Try for a Kamahla Khan comic and start the argument that she's a mutant as her TV counterpart is, and watch the staff turn bright red in anger. 

On 9/24/2022 at 11:53 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Regardless, they'll complain there's not enough "work-life balance."

mike-