• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,336 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2022 at 1:24 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas; how he got into my pajamas, I’ll never know.

I went to see the zoo once. No animals whatsoever except for one small dog. It was a sh_itzu. 

Edited by Cat

On 9/23/2022 at 2:11 AM, Namtak said:

So you shot the mirror you were looking at?amirite:roflmao:

Got 'im, Nammie. :censored: dropped him like a bag of socks. 

On 9/21/2022 at 9:56 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Maybe tauntauns have a lower natural body temperature and are more prone to hypothermia. 

Which still begs the question why the hell use them as transportation when you have speeders, ships, hovercraft, etc.. 

f tauntauns die outside then why arent all the tauntauns dead?

On 9/23/2022 at 7:25 AM, kav said:

f tauntauns die outside then why arent all the tauntauns dead?

Maybe the tauntauns aren't native to that area, and the skeletal remains of one we see are also one from a Rebel that survived an encounter with a Wampa? 

On 9/22/2022 at 5:38 PM, Comics4All said:

94 days until Christmas!!!

This is off the internet, but I do appreciate that I can now buy seasonal candles that smell like the outside world! Now I don't have to leave the house! :nyah:

@Yorick,im changing thread  because this is off topic but yeah,that was my first tatoo,for me a tatto represent or put diferently should reflect a part of you,so its my name in kryptonian,since i worked all my life working various metal,the breaking chain and a riveted metal plate teared up represent many aspect of me and what i like.will probably continue expansion on that tattoo soon.

20220922_212505.jpg

Edited by Namtak