• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,336 posts in this topic

Ohhhhh I hate the whole 'May the 4th Be With You' thing. My family and friends do it to me every year just because they know how much I hate it. Great. Just great. 

On 5/2/2023 at 11:24 PM, Cat said:

Ohhhhh I hate the whole 'May the 4th Be With You' thing. My family and friends do it to me every year just because they know how much I hate it. Great. Just great. 

Youll survive:bigsmile:

On 5/6/2023 at 12:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

FB_IMG_1683339721171.jpg

I hate people who take food into the bathroom. Why?? How are you even managing this? I don't want to know, but at the same time, I kind of do? 

On 5/5/2023 at 10:53 PM, Cat said:

I hate people who take food into the bathroom. Why?? How are you even managing this? I don't want to know, but at the same time, I kind of do? 

I'm... horrified to know this is even a thing that exists. How can they stomach it?? I'd think of all the bacteria, and- uh, are they doing this at work or in public restrooms? There's a body horror screenplay waiting to be written that takes place in a public restroom where a guy has a full plate of rice or something.

On 5/6/2023 at 2:15 PM, lordbyroncomics said:

I'm... horrified to know this is even a thing that exists. How can they stomach it?? I'd think of all the bacteria, and- uh, are they doing this at work or in public restrooms? There's a body horror screenplay waiting to be written that takes place in a public restroom where a guy has a full plate of rice or something.

One guy I worked with would do it there, so I guess he'd do it at home too. So gross. Our restrooms were only for staff, being a bank, but still. You couldn't pay me enough to do that. 

On 5/5/2023 at 9:53 PM, Cat said:

I might have changed that policy since I was young, but I walked into a bathroom the other day chewing gum, and I too, was like I need to spit this out 😭!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/6/2023 at 8:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I might have changed that policy since I was young, but I walked into a bathroom the other day chewing gum, and I too, was like I need to spit this out 😭!

Everybody point at Addy! 

On 5/6/2023 at 6:02 AM, Cat said:

Everybody point at Addy! 

lol I laugh cause I had just started chewing, and was like you know what? Maybe I should go before I leave for the trip, then got in a situation :sick: 

And was like

Happy Gilmore Mista Mista GIFs | TenorAdam Sandler Happy Gilmore GIF - Adam Sandler Happy Gilmore Mister Mister -  Discover & Share GIFs

Spoiler

YARN | You know that "Mister, mister" lady? I think I killed her. | Happy  Gilmore (1996) | Video gifs by quotes | 0cfbb0b7 | 紗

On 5/6/2023 at 9:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

FB_IMG_1683374201483.jpg

Don't you hate when someone constantly watches you go to the bathroom.