• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,333 posts in this topic

Fisherman catches 67-pound goldfish

After a 25-minute battle, UK angler Andy Hackett caught a colossal carp, nicknamed "The Carrot," that weighed in at a staggering 67 pounds, 4 ounces (30 kilograms). The giant fish is believed to be the second largest of her type ever to be caught, according to BlueWater Lakes, the fishery in France's Champagne region where the giant lives.
With its striking orange color, the massive goldfish-like creature easily stands out as it swims below the water's surface. The Carrot, however, has proven to be a challenge to catch. Hackett landed the prized fish, a hybrid of a leather carp and a koi carp, on November 3 while visiting the lake site.

On 11/23/2022 at 8:58 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Angler Andy Hackett lands one of the world's biggest goldfish ever caught. The gigantic orange specimen, aptly nicknamed The Carrot, weighed a whopping 67 pounds, 4 ounces.

Angler Andy Hackett lands one of the world's biggest goldfish ever caught. The gigantic orange specimen, aptly nicknamed The Carrot, weighed a whopping 67 pounds, 4 ounces.

On 11/23/2022 at 8:59 PM, 1950's war comics said:

that fish is some good eatin !!

Doesn't look real...amazing! Never seen anything like that.

Not a fishbowl big enough for that one...

:) 

On 11/21/2022 at 9:46 AM, greggy said:

I'm Rishad Premji, Son of the Wipro head Azim Premji an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman of Wipro Limited. I gave away 20 percent of my personal wealth to charity. And I also pledged to give away 20% this year 2022. I have decided to donate $1,000,000.00 USD Dollars to you. If you are interested in our donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this  money so we can join hands together to help the needy.

You can also read more about me via the link below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rishad_Premji

Contact for more details: azimhashmji@gmail.com

Warm Regard
CEO Wipro Limited

LulzSec_header.jpg.980c0984a8788de97d345277361b48c2.jpg