• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,309 posts in this topic

I'm currently reading the Teen Titans by Geoff Johns omnibus. I've only read the first 35 issues, and this goes past that. One of the issues has a sequence that takes place in Brisbane, which is where I live. Only problem is it looks nothing like Brisbane. It's a generic American city, which is not a good description of Brissie. 

On 11/25/2022 at 9:38 AM, Cat said:

Our police are also generic American cops, looks nothing like a Queensland cop. No excuses, Google existed back then. 

I'd be surprised if there were no Brisbane, like in the state of Maine, it sounds too familiar 

On 11/25/2022 at 9:44 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd be surprised if there were no Brisbane, like in the state of Maine, it sounds too familiar 

Yep google shows it only in Australia, so you're right! @Cat

On 11/25/2022 at 6:22 AM, 1950's war comics said:

well that is my World Cup stadium report ! i doubt anyone here in the cornfield cares all that much but hey, in the cornfield anything goes !!

and you have to admit those stadiums are awesome !!!!

Soccer is a dumb sport.

It's the only sport where players actually TRY to get hit in the head with the ball.

So dumb.