• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,309 posts in this topic

the reason the stadiums cost so much is because even in November it is still VERY hot in Qatar , normally the World Cup is played every four year in July , but when Qatar was awarded the Cup the moved it November so it wouldn't be quite ar hot 

all Stadiums had to have air conditioning installed at an enormous expense, i'm not sue how they actually accomplished putting air conditioning into an open roof stadium , 

On 11/24/2022 at 10:57 PM, ak47po said:

122545895_2675610352704965_2086098367317111605_n.jpg.0f7a87ef47f2ab08fd070526bc938c8e.jpg

as a kid at home my bother and i had a rule , one person splits the pie (or cake) and the other person gets to pick his piece , 

but i was older and was able to cut the cake to appear as if one piece was actually bigger than the other when it was not (by tapering down with the slice) i always tricked my brother into taking the smaller piece , i feel bad now 50 years later :(