• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,288 posts in this topic

Against my better judgment: wouldn't it be nice to know what number person you are to say a certain sentence throughout history. 

SHOWER THOUGHTS

On 1/13/2023 at 2:28 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I have no idea what it means

It's from Magic Gathering. Back in the day the most powerful and infamous card was the Black Lotus (and in the pic is a Lotus and it's colour is... you got it!) and it's effect was 'Add 3 Mana' giving us the number plate. The card itself sold for big money before the 3rd release, but I have no idea what it sells for in the year 2023. Might be pennies, might still be a desirable item, no idea. 

Edited by Cat

On 1/12/2023 at 11:16 AM, Cat said:

It's from Magic Gathering. Back in the day the most powerful and infamous card was the Black Lotus (and in the pic is a Lotus and it's colour is... you got it!) and it's effect was 'Add 3 Mana' giving us the number plate. The card itself sold for big money before the 3rd release, but I have no idea what it sells for in the year 2023. Might be pennies, might still be a desirable item, no idea. 

not unrelated, I still have 25 pokemon I need to send in to cgc, which is the perfect amount for there bulk rate. Unfortunately though lol bulk rate is still $15 per card, and with 25 cards mandatory minimum, it is still like $375 ....  lol I'm like argh haha

On 1/13/2023 at 3:19 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

not unrelated, I still have 25 pokemon I need to send in to cgc, which is the perfect amount for there bulk rate. Unfortunately though lol bulk rate is still $15 per card, and with 25 cards mandatory minimum, it is still like $375 ....  lol I'm like argh haha

lol Gotta spend money to..... enjoy your stuff? 

On 1/12/2023 at 11:56 AM, Cat said:

lol Gotta spend money to..... enjoy your stuff? 

Its my brother's left overs too, technically they're his, but I offered to hold em to grade. I don't know why other than I wanted to show interest and help. 😂 Such is life.

I don't know how to grade cards, but from the 25 if graded, he'd make his money back. I'm thinking a birthday he'll unwrap them graded, although I've said that for a year now, I'm hoping mentioning it here will put it in my heart to do so! 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/13/2023 at 4:01 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Its my brother's left overs too, technically they're his, but I offered to hold em to grade. I don't know why other than I wanted to show interest and help. 😂 Such is life.

I don't know how to grade cards, but from the 25 if graded, he'd make his money back. I'm thinking a birthday he'll unwrap them graded, although I've said that for a year now, I'm hoping mentioning it here will put it in my heart to do so! 

That'd be a nice birthday present.