• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,287 posts in this topic

On 1/14/2023 at 1:12 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

A bit worried about OWK @onlyweaknesskryptonite

I hope and pray he is doing okay. From our recent conversations Monday, sounds like he is having a bit of a time...

:hi:

Hang in there buddy, we're thinking about you.

Definitely!  Many well wishes for @onlyweaknesskryptonite!! 

Edited by Iconic1s

Our supermarkets have quantity restrictions on eggs and frozen chips. We've got shortages on potatoes due to rain flooding our potato crops and destroying our crops this year, and something went wrong with our egg production too, not sure what though. 

On 1/14/2023 at 5:12 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

A bit worried about OWK @onlyweaknesskryptonite

I hope and pray he is doing okay. From our recent conversations Monday, sounds like he is having a bit of a time...

:hi:

Hang in there buddy, we're thinking about you.

I hope he's okay. I haven't spoken to him in a while. Where are you @onlyweaknesskryptonite, give us a sign of life, mate! 

On 1/16/2023 at 12:08 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I go to church this morning to celebrate my pastors mother, who also pastors, 90th birthday 🎂🎉🎈

What a ripe old age. Just think, she's got solid memories of WW2. 

On 1/15/2023 at 8:18 AM, Cat said:

What a ripe old age. Just think, she's got solid memories of WW2. 

I was going to mention that, in a way, but to say, it's hard to believe that we still have people that grew up in the "cotton fields!" 

She doesn't tell the story often but described having to do it to eat, and it took a lot of cotton to get food. Dallas was still a city, but a barely nothing, yet compared to the "country" she moved inward to the city, to get out of them fields!