• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,286 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone could help with this question. I believe this is the first appearance of Inspector Gadget, but I am not positive. This comic is a French publication (Editions Greantori) that came out in 1983 (same year as television show) and predates everything else I could find. Pif #797 came out in 1984 so I know that can't be the first appearance. Does anyone have any knowledge on the subject? Thanks

000_6945.JPG

000_6946.JPG

On 2/28/2023 at 12:04 PM, Sniezyk said:

I was wondering if anyone could help with this question. I believe this is the first appearance of Inspector Gadget, but I am not positive. This comic is a French publication (Editions Greantori) that came out in 1983 (same year as television show) and predates everything else I could find. Pif #797 came out in 1984 so I know that can't be the first appearance. Does anyone have any knowledge on the subject? Thanks

000_6945.JPG

000_6946.JPG

I've recently picked up this show for tutelage in not to be dumb witted and keep after some morals between penny and her uncle what's it. Back when it was short and sweet as a kid, or now when it's online. It's hard to watch a show and have it break to commercial ๐Ÿ˜‚. By and by really catchy tune. :shy:

ย 

On 3/1/2023 at 4:04 AM, Sniezyk said:

000_6945.JPG

000_6946.JPG

@Namtak

On 3/1/2023 at 8:06 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

hm

ย 

You got any better ideas?ย :baiting:

On 3/1/2023 at 8:54 AM, FoggyNelson said:

That is a bear of a passenger๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Barely possible. Wish I had a care bear like that, :eek:

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

On 3/2/2023 at 1:08 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Barely possible. Wish I had a care bear like that, :eek:

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

That's 'Gonna-F#*$-You-Up Bear'.ย 

Edited by Cat

On 3/1/2023 at 8:23 PM, Namtak said:

:ohnoez:idk

ย 

On 3/1/2023 at 9:03 PM, Cat said:

But it's French!ย :foryou:

ย 

It's not a tombstone pizzeria it's dijourno.ย  I have a healthy respect for the inspector. It's when I first saw my brother learn something. TV or not lol

ย