• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,286 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2023 at 11:34 PM, Cat said:

It's been so long since I played basketball, last time I tried I struggled to even do a basic dribble. 

Believe it or not I tried to ride a bike some years ago, it was weird, I prefer a stationary bike.

Feeling rubber under my keister with no bearing on weight was a pain. Like something squishy that can barely inflate under pressure lol

An odd feeling to be sure.

On 3/5/2023 at 6:34 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Believe it or not I tried to ride a bike some years ago, it was weird, I prefer a stationary bike.

Feeling rubber under my keister with no bearing on weight was a pain. Like something squishy that can barely inflate under pressure lol

An odd feeling to be sure.

hm

mac-iasip.gif.6c672a1ab7dde17b6a0d4ac39d888ed0.gif

On 3/6/2023 at 7:51 PM, Cat said:

Has anyone heard from @Galen130

Been a minute. Prayers 🙏I've almost been timed out planning for yard work, so I'm not sure if it is the time of year or just people living and being busy. Hope your ok @Cat

On 3/7/2023 at 1:10 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Been a minute. Prayers 🙏I've almost been timed out planning for yard work, so I'm not sure if it is the time of year or just people living and being busy. Hope your ok @Cat

I'm doing okay, Addy. My downstairs of my unit flooded today so I've got to go deal with that on Thursday, fun fun. Other than that, it's just hot, so nothing really to report. It's 37° even in autumn, I swear that's not fair. 

How're things your way, mate? 

On 3/7/2023 at 5:39 AM, Cat said:

I'm doing okay, Addy. My downstairs of my unit flooded today so I've got to go deal with that on Thursday, fun fun. Other than that, it's just hot, so nothing really to report. It's 37° even in autumn, I swear that's not fair. 

How're things your way, mate? 

Well that IS unfortunate, and I hope it wasnt done on purpose, which obviously sounds like an act of God type insurance I hope. Tbh, home care is difficult, I'm learning as I go to wait upon the Lord.

It's 64 degrees Fahrenheit here in Dallas, which is 17 degrees Celsius. End of winter, will be spring the 22nd or so, but then three special holidays show up for the family. Bdays and so forth.