• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,282 posts in this topic

'Dumpster' was only added to the Scrabble dictionary at the end of last year. Before then it was a trademarked term. Who knew? 

On 3/10/2023 at 6:41 PM, Cat said:

'Dumpster' was only added to the Scrabble dictionary at the end of last year. Before then it was a trademarked term. Who knew? 

That's when I would dive in the dumpster as a kid. Anyone remember Marlboro miles? Bought gifts with those. Couldn't buy cigs under eighteen, but could pick up after everyone else at school and surrounding areas on bikes. Was free to me I think.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/10/2023 at 8:12 PM, 1950's war comics said:

talk about hokey villains... the revolutionary era guy inside the tornado makes the Big Wheel Spider-Man foe seem like Dr Doom

34C2C9F8-6B61-44AB-8F95-E41C813D3A15.jpeg

I still await a comeback from DC. It's got it if it can do it, I know know who I'd leave that up to  :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/11/2023 at 12:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I still await a comeback from DC. It's got it if it can do it, I know know who I'd leave that up to  :)

Infinity Crisis on Infinity Earths - The Return Of.... That Guy.

On 3/12/2023 at 1:43 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

May be an anime-style image of one or more people

I'm definitely digging the April O'neil sketches, and desperately awaiting opportunity! 

It really reminds me of if Jim Lee drew manga.