• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,291 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2023 at 11:16 AM, Mystafo said:

Who's the yellow one?

Probably Jennika the 5th ninja turtle

On 4/15/2023 at 11:09 AM, Cat said:

And how are ya, Addy? 

Gearing up to go put some front tires on my vehicle, nothing fancy, just tires lol Current front are worn....  

On 4/16/2023 at 2:16 AM, Mystafo said:

Who's the yellow one?

Jennika. She was created for the IDW comics. Very cool character. 

On 4/16/2023 at 2:29 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Probably Jennika the 5th ninja turtle

Gearing up to go put some front tires on my vehicle, nothing fancy, just tires lol Current front are worn....  

I hate buying tires. Dunno know, but I just hate it. 

On 4/15/2023 at 11:44 AM, Cat said:

I hate buying tires. Dunno know, but I just hate it. 

I've got company coming to visit and plan to drive them around town to show the sites, but mainly LCS so I'm gearing up to be prepared. 25 year old jeep won't be fancy but hey, a to b lol

Being prepared for them is the ticket, I'm still getting used to it haha it's like ah I need tires to two months later, AH CARP I NEED TIRES!!  Lol but I feel you.

On 4/16/2023 at 2:58 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've got company coming to visit and plan to drive them around town to show the sites, but mainly LCS so I'm gearing up to be prepared. 25 year old jeep won't be fancy but hey, a to b lol

Being prepared for them is the ticket, I'm still getting used to it haha it's like ah I need tires to two months later, AH CARP I NEED TIRES!!  Lol but I feel you.

Company of the female variety? :peace:

On 4/15/2023 at 12:06 PM, Cat said:

Company of the female variety? :peace:

No lol

But That department has its own issues, but it is a friend form the boards. Then the con in June with other friends from the boards. Its going to get hotter as we go! Sitting here for about another hour though for the tires. Saturdays are busy, but they had Linkin Park going and now it is back to Spanish, which I'm surprised how much sounds more like anime. Hahah I'm just along for the ride idk 😂

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/15/2023 at 1:49 PM, Cat said:

Sounds like a lot of fun. 

Oh and tires are done :)

Somehow these 2 were $20 cheaper than the last 2 I put on, and yet same brand and size so idk not complaining