• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,287 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2023 at 10:30 PM, FoggyNelson said:

I am only six degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon 🥓‼️👍

I worked out I was only 4 or 5. I can't remember how now, but it was boring and relied on me meeting actors. Not terribly interesting. 

Hey Addy, how come you didn't go to an early screening of Transformers Ride Of The Beasts? Just curious. Would have loved to know what you thought of it. 

On 5/27/2023 at 8:01 PM, Cat said:

Hey Addy, how come you didn't go to an early screening of Transformers Ride Of The Beasts? Just curious. Would have loved to know what you thought of it. 

I've been trying to get one for the Spider-verse, Transformers, and Flash.

Spider-verse all look to be next week, none near me.

Transformers has one near me in the coming weeks, but I haven't been able to secure it yet.

Flash is a ways off too, but looks to be some in Texas, just not near me yet :cheers:

I'm trying, I have yet to see a spider-verse morales film, and I haven't watched a transformers since megan fox last one, #2?

I gave Fast X a try after nothing since #7, and it was good but very unrealistic....

On 5/27/2023 at 8:32 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Transformers has one near me in the coming weeks, but I haven't been able to secure it yet.

Flash is a ways off too, but looks to be some in Texas, just not near me yet :cheers:

I'm trying, I have yet to see a spider-verse morales film, and I haven't watched a transformers since megan fox last one, #2?

I gave Fast X a try after nothing since #7, and it was good but very unrealistic....

image.thumb.png.f1b2d9e4e11f04764c8ef13a3b54dbd5.png

On 5/28/2023 at 11:32 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

All you need for the new Transformers is Bumblebee, and it's a pretty good film, I'd recommend it anyway, even if I wasn't a huge Transformers fan. It's a decent film. As for the Bay films if you missed the third you missed, IMO, the best one. The others after that are terrible though. And the second was awful too. 

Good luck getting screenings though. Fingers crossed for you! :wishluck:

On 5/27/2023 at 9:46 PM, Cat said:

Good luck getting screenings though. Fingers crossed for you! :wishluck:

I just got flash. Transformers isn't for another 2 weeks still, so there is time!

Doesn't look as though spider verse is coming to town this go around. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/28/2023 at 12:57 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just got flash. Transformers isn't for another 2 weeks still, so there is time!

Doesn't look as though spider verse is coming to town this go around. :)

Enjoy Flash, and good luck for Transformers. Disappointing you missed out on Spidey, it looks really good too.