• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,286 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2023 at 8:10 PM, Namtak said:

Smart of ya!

Im thinking of buying a kayak instead of comics next month,how crazy is that! 😅 lol

Amen. Some of those price increases were seemingly gradually, that it only made sense there might be more in coming years. Etc but anyway...  :)

A kayak? That sounds like fun, as long as your a perfected swimmer! I have relatives that do the whole mountain thing, past relatives who have won rowing trophies, so there is fun in it! To be sure!

Might give some exercise too ^^

@Namtak that was supposed to say relatives not realities hahhhahahaha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/3/2023 at 10:48 AM, Namtak said:

Im ok,mostly,many things at same time,plus collecting began to feel point less with price going so insane,now its going down so im getting interested again.im the kind that if i cant afford might be better to get my nose out cause id spend pointlessly.thats me lol.but another factor is that kiwi my pet parrot flew away à month ago so i feel real depressed had him for 8 years.was spring,wings grow faster forgot to clip wings that one time😥😢😭

Sorry you lost Kiwi, Nammie. I really feel for you. Is there any chance that after all this time he might still come back? 

On 6/2/2023 at 7:58 PM, CGC Mike said:

I'm glad my services are not needed.  Actually, I better finish reading the thread to be sure.

Well as long as it's just a little light reading.  

We should be ok.

8mS21.gif.9777cf685d3edd1bba87d24754658bf7.gif

Spoiler

Maybe.. 

Spoiler

Ok.. there might be one or two....

Spoiler

On 6/3/2023 at 10:00 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Good morning 🥓🥓🥓cornfield folks

Morning, McFoggster. How're things in the dream machine? 

9:52pm, Monday night. I feel like pizza. Wouldn't be a problem if I was in Brisbane. I could go get some New York style pizza, the good stuff. Here, in the middle of nowhere, it's a problem. 

:flamed: