• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2022 at 8:06 AM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Just got these sketches back from the talented Andres F Cruz. He did a killer job on these sketches especially the sketch of Chun-Li mimicking the same cover pose as Jean Claude Van Dam’s iconic movie “Blood Sport”.

083B50AD-8898-443A-ACD3-B5158CBA6D06.jpeg

0983A122-9225-4D3C-B455-5ADAF2F9FFBC.jpeg

406B69FF-7097-4D2D-9B0D-A8C7EF45CA9B.jpeg

Those are straight badass 

On 11/16/2022 at 7:05 PM, ExNihilo said:

People/characters I'm a fan of: Chrissie Zullo, Hailee Steinfeld, Spider-Gwen, Vi

As soon as I saw Chrissie post a sketch of Vi last year when Arcane was released, I knew immediately she was the perfect person for a Vi/Gwen cover sketch (both characters voiced by Hailee Steinfeld).  So happy I was able to get a limited commission spot during a convention appearance.

Too excited to wait 6+ months for it to be slabbed before sharing, but this is on its way to CGC (and eventually off to the next Hailee Steinfeld signing opportunity).

image.thumb.png.1bd201a93c0716eaa16c39904325a910.png

Love her work!

On 11/18/2022 at 7:34 PM, Ron C. said:

I am a Skottie Young (and WW) fan, but I don't even know how to comment on this CGC slab.

Skottie WW.jpeg

I agree the sentimentakes you think, but is quite typical.of.his paid remarques, it stands out when there is no other art to back it up. No other art for him to "interact with", as is often his trade? Or so I thought 🤔

On 11/18/2022 at 8:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I agree the sentimentakes you think, but is quite typical.of.his paid remarques, it stands out when there is no other art to back it up. No other art for him to "interact with", as is often his trade? Or so I thought 🤔

I love the remark. I dislike the CGC encapsulation.

On 11/18/2022 at 7:45 PM, Ron C. said:

I love the remark. I dislike the CGC encapsulation.

I was having too much trouble typing, but meant to mention that too! Lol lol Idk if it was the rings or the sketch that made me think someone should have drawn a bubble gum, bubble, that popped!

Maybe too much out of the box thinking, but would have made me chuckle :cheers: