• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2022 at 8:37 PM, Ron C. said:

Perhaps not so much a sketch cover, but it is The trade cover. All-Out Avengers #3 Original Art by Peach Momoko.

All-OutAvengers3coverbyPeachMomokocombined.thumb.jpg.ffd12846b4b67360109be7f68a5e8396.jpeg

There is a whole forum/thread for OA. Probably get more traction there.  More sketch covers!

Edited by ivdyer

On 10/18/2022 at 10:15 PM, Ron C. said:

Well it is now back up. Please message me if you have objections to any of my other sketch cover purchases.

Have no objections was just letting you know that you took it down because you asked the question. No hostility required. 

On 10/24/2022 at 3:28 PM, Ron C. said:

This sketch cover by Wu Wei is just back from the Anne Hathaway signing. Thank you to @Kevlar for his work on this one.

Catwoman Wu Wei Hathaway.jpg

What is the extra sticker? if you don't mind me asking, I assume it is another level of authentication by a 3rd party other than CGC? will you leave it on there? or purpose?

On 10/24/2022 at 4:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

What is the extra sticker? if you don't mind me asking, I assume it is another level of authentication by a 3rd party other than CGC? will you leave it on there? or purpose?

This was a signing coordinated by Celebrity Authentics. They insist on placing their own holographic sticker on the slab.... which can often take them months to do. I would prefer that they just send the book back to me without the sticker, but their game...their rules.

On 10/24/2022 at 3:47 PM, Ron C. said:

This was a signing coordinated by Celebrity Authentics. They insist on placing their own holographic sticker on the slab.... which can often take them months to do. I would prefer that they just send the book back to me without the sticker, but their game...their rules.

interesting! I recently bookmarked that vendor, so that is good to know! thanks :) 

On 10/24/2022 at 10:20 PM, austinhg said:

This is awesome -- I love the background!

If I had money that's the one I'd choose too. I know nothing about spawn or samurai spawn, and if there is one. They do look nice! @mediaslave