• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage Auctions very slow to ship.
4 4

105 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2022 at 10:39 AM, Ares said:

Think about this!

The Longer Heritage Holds onto your money the more they make on interest in bank account

What?  You're purchasing an item.  You send them the money and it's theirs.  They're not holding it and returning it to you once they ship.  This doesn't make any sense.  

On 1/11/2022 at 11:20 AM, buttock said:

What?  You're purchasing an item.  You send them the money and it's theirs.  They're not holding it and returning it to you once they ship.  This doesn't make any sense.  

I was talking about the Sellers saying Heritage is taking to much time to pay them

On 1/13/2022 at 4:10 PM, Artboy99 said:

update:

I received an email notification that my book has shipped.

Only took 2 months since I paid them.

Go Karl go

Too bad that they books tend to go through the Chicago black hole.

xoxo

greggy

On 1/19/2022 at 2:49 AM, jeranimal said:

Still waiting on my books from 12/26/2021 and 1/2/2022.  Sucks that we have to pay for them and then just wait and wait and wait... :tonofbricks:

I just sent them an email so we'll see if Dark Knight's advice works.  :wishluck:

Good luck Jer :wishluck:.  Keep us posted.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:14 PM, Dark Knight said:

Good luck Jer :wishluck:.  Keep us posted.

On 1/19/2022 at 5:49 AM, jeranimal said:

Still waiting on my books from 12/26/2021 and 1/2/2022.  Sucks that we have to pay for them and then just wait and wait and wait... :tonofbricks:

I just sent them an email so we'll see if Dark Knight's advice works.  :wishluck:

I sent my inquiry on Wednesday, Jan 20th and received a response on Friday, Jan 22nd:

Thank you for your email. REF 122152-1365 is with Navis and we will provide you with the tracking number once they have shipped it. The other invoice is currently pulled to ship in our shipping department and should be shipping early next week. Have a wonderful weekend!

The wait continues... :frustrated:

On 1/22/2022 at 4:25 PM, batman_fan said:

I won a piece on 1/16/2022.  Paid on 1/18/2022 (wire transfer) and acknowledged they received it.  Waiting for shipping notification.  Hopefully I am not waiting like everyone else.

IMHO if not shipped 10 bus days after payment consider filing a Wire Transfer Fraud claim with the sending financial institution as well as report to https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/.  Last I recall, from about 10 years back, is those are taken very seriously and perhaps will provide the proper kick to the pants required.

Edited by MAR1979

*update*

I received an email from a Fedex border representative who advised me I needed to pay customs charges which I paid immediately upon viewing the email. That was a week ago. So, while the book has shipped I still do not have it. Tracking shows it arrived in the Memphis Fedex center.  The tracking has not updated at all in a week and now the book sits in customs. Having had items just "disappear" in customs I am nervous. 

Edited by Artboy99

On 1/25/2022 at 8:45 AM, Artboy99 said:

*update*

I received an email from a Fedex border representative who advised me I needed to pay customs charges which I paid immediately upon viewing the email. That was a week ago. So, while the book has shipped I still do not have it. Tracking shows it arrived in the Memphis Fedex center.  The tracking has not updated at all in a week and now the book sits in customs. Having had items just "disappear" in customs I am nervous. 

It will arrive.

On 1/25/2022 at 9:23 AM, piper said:

It will arrive.

now let's start a "fun" game! What will arrive first: this Heritage purchased book being shipped "FedEx overnight" or my Feb 2021 submission CGC graded books? meh

On 1/25/2022 at 9:32 AM, Artboy99 said:

now let's start a "fun" game! What will arrive first: this Heritage purchased book being shipped "FedEx overnight" or my Feb 2021 submission CGC graded books? meh

The Heritage shipment.