• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple Copies of a Book
12 12

356 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2024 at 8:26 AM, PKJ said:

I have bought some bundles in the past, I think I have shared those here but recently found a Bundle of Battlestar Gallactica 1.

IMG_5278.jpeg

IMG_5277.jpeg

What is the story behind this purchase?

On 7/28/2024 at 12:35 PM, littledoom said:

What is the story behind this purchase?

I wish it was a super cool story but a guy had some high quantities of books for sale and I asked if he had any that had not been cut and he had this one. I have lucked into a few of these over the years, but most either had the bands cut or missing bands.GI Joe 24 has been my favorite to date. 

IMG_4273.jpeg

IMG_6389.jpeg

Edited by PKJ

On 7/29/2024 at 11:14 AM, Chip Cataldo said:

Yes sir. Unfortunately. Still, in that grade they fetch about $20-25 per copy and for what I paid...winning.

I still think it's a cool book, especially when you have a little stack of them. First prints were a big deal when I was a youngster. Not sure if that still holds true.

On 7/29/2024 at 12:36 PM, Dave2739 said:

I still think it's a cool book, especially when you have a little stack of them. First prints were a big deal when I was a youngster. Not sure if that still holds true.

About double in high grade for the 1st print.