• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Winter Edition (#1) Round 1
13 13

280 posts in this topic

I would prefer we don't get standings after each round. The pressure is going to increase with standings. Can I go up? How far might I fall? This is tough enough without additional anxiety. :sumo:

On 2/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, Mr. Zipper said:

My post is essential if it saves me 300+ topic notifications with fascinating "social" convo like "Grades submitted."

:baiting:

here's another :baiting:

Its all about you, huh?

nice FF49 BTW

Edited by Bird

• Administrator
On 2/5/2022 at 9:03 AM, John_W78 said:

Mike, 

When are the next set of books to be posted?

This round closed Sunday night 8:00 PM eastern time.  I will reveal the actual grades of these books in their holders shortly after that.  The results for this round will be posted the next day, and round 2 will most likely start Monday night.  If I get 150 PM's with grades the last minute, it will cause a delay.  If not, things will happen a little sooner.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:09 AM, CGC Mike said:

This round closed Sunday night 8:00 PM eastern time.  I will reveal the actual grades of these books in their holders shortly after that.  The results for this round will be posted the next day, and round 2 will most likely start Monday night.  If I get 150 PM's with grades the last minute, it will cause a delay.  If not, things will happen a little sooner.

Two days in an all of us probably owe you a drink for the overhead :) 

On 2/4/2022 at 8:40 PM, Bird said:

I would prefer we don't get standings after each round. The pressure is going to increase with standings. Can I go up? How far might I fall? This is tough enough without additional anxiety. :sumo:

I think you may want to take a break from the boards. :gossip: