• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Website for buying directly from artists and directory of websites to purchase from
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Nice effort

But I am asking myselft if it's a good idea to mention B. Anderson in this list...

As you will see in the news section of his website (from 2020), he says no artwork is currently for sale, and last time, some months ago, I asked him if I could buy something from me, maybe, in some of the tiny time "slots" he mentionned, he told me there wasn't even anymore any slots and that he didn't sell artwork anymore, so...

Just my 2¢

On 2/3/2022 at 11:59 AM, Ecclectica said:

Nice effort

But I am asking myselft if it's a good idea to mention B. Anderson in this list...

As you will see in the news section of his website (from 2020), he says no artwork is currently for sale, and last time, some months ago, I asked him if I could buy something from me, maybe, in some of the tiny time "slots" he mentionned, he told me there wasn't even anymore any slots and that he didn't sell artwork anymore, so...

Just my 2¢

Oh interesting. I bought a commission from him last year I believe 

On 2/3/2022 at 11:59 AM, Ecclectica said:

Nice effort

Just my 2¢

Sounds like a candidate for my thread on artists who don’t sell.