• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your five favorite comics that you presently own!
8 8

293 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 11:20 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

Love is a many tentacled thing!

Andy has a superpower, but it's more oriented toward a villain.  He can convince you that whatever you're selling is literal trash, but he'll be willing to take it off your hands, and even pay you a paltry sum to do it.  Then before he can even get out of your driveway, 14 new GPA high sales hit.

On 2/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, entalmighty1 said:

Andy has a superpower, but it's more oriented toward a villain.  He can convince you that whatever you're selling is literal trash, but he'll be willing to take it off your hands, and even pay you a paltry sum to do it.  Then before he can even get out of your driveway, 14 new GPA high sales hit.

Gotta respect superpowers! If I had them I'd probably be one of those rejects from the Legion of Superheroes with a useless 'power'. Stone Boy maybe. 

Edited by Flex Mentallo

On 2/14/2022 at 11:29 AM, entalmighty1 said:

That's not true as far as you know. 

On 2/14/2022 at 1:35 PM, MrBedrock said:

Some of my favorite dumbas$ books that came from dumbas$ friends on the boards. A big THANK YOU to each and every one of you dumbas$es. You know who you are...

action89.jpg

I remember exactly what I sell things for, but I can never remember what I buy with the money I get from the sales.  It's almost never cooler than what I sold.

On 2/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, entalmighty1 said:

I remember exactly what I sell things for, but I can never remember what I buy with the money I get from the sales.  It's almost never cooler than what I sold.

So true!

On 2/14/2022 at 1:56 PM, entalmighty1 said:

This almost HAS to be true mathematically, given ever-escalating prices. If I sell something for $100 by the time I spend it, it will be on a book that used to be $75.

Sell $100 worth of cool to then eventually buy something that's $75 worth of cool.  

On 2/14/2022 at 2:08 PM, october said:

This almost HAS to be true mathematically, given ever-escalating prices. If I sell something for $100 by the time I spend it, it will be on a book that used to be $75.

Sell $100 worth of cool to then eventually buy something that's $75 worth of cool.  

Or you sell off some stuff to build your war chest, then get absolutely demolished at auction.  That's more my story.

On 2/14/2022 at 2:35 PM, MrBedrock said:

Some of my favorite dumbas$ books that came from dumbas$ friends on the boards. A big THANK YOU to each and every one of you dumbas$es. You know who you are...

I would love to meet the dumbas$ hm esteemed collectors for, uh, research purposes.

On 2/14/2022 at 2:49 PM, adamstrange said:

I would love to meet the dumbas$ hm esteemed collectors for, uh, research purposes.

I could call them all out by name, then they could contact each other and get together for tea.

On 2/14/2022 at 3:51 PM, MrBedrock said:

I could call them all out by name, then they could contact each other and get together for tea.

We could have formal banquet followed by a cotillion :idea:

On 2/14/2022 at 2:56 PM, adamstrange said:
On 2/14/2022 at 2:51 PM, MrBedrock said:

We could have formal banquet followed by a cotillion :idea:

Smashing idea!

...and I love the first person admission. Very well done.

Edited by MrBedrock