• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with All Star 58?

20 posts in this topic

I sold a vf for about $66 a month ago. Then bought a nm- for $69. $3 for an upgrade. 893applaud-thumb.gif

A lot of people seem to unloading to get the high prices as there are mutiple listings every day. JS must have a lot of these as I have seen him sell several already and getting good prices.

Many Bronze/Copper books are being tied into Infinite Crisis - All Star 58, Showcase 97, DC Presents 87, etc., etc. Nice little pop if you've got them in your quarter bins.

a VF closed last night at $31, so it's not a guarantee of instantaneous riches, but i would think you would be able to buy this issue back in a couple of years for a lot less than you could sell it for right now

bingo. wizard has been fueling the hype on the AS 58.

What is driving this Infinite Crisis speculation on so many individual comics? Is Wizard or another publication highlighting all these first appearances and possible tie-ins?

I don't know what's up with it. It is more common than dirt in high grade, and they can be found any day of the week. I was at a recent con where some guy set up and had many boxes of comics for 25 cents each. Some dealer picked out a stack of 100 or so 58's in unread condition.

What's up with this issue? Well it's the floppy saggies didn't you know!

Not so floppy or saggy, which is why THEY are so popular tongue.gif