• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Labels not working
1 1

26 posts in this topic

As seen in the screenshot, I am unable to add the X-Men (Magneto) custom label to this book.  It's entirely appropriate given that this book states "Magneto prototype story."

I assume the issue is that it's "Atlas Comics" rather than "Marvel"... but "Atlas Comics" became Marvel.  They're the same company, with the same comic titles.  Can you fix this online, or can I just write a note when I submit, for this label to be added?

Thanks.

image.png

Edited by WOLVERINE335

• Administrator
On 12/10/2023 at 11:42 AM, WOLVERINE335 said:

As seen in the screenshot, I am unable to add the X-Men (Magneto) custom label to this book.  It's entirely appropriate given that this book states "Magneto prototype story."

I assume the issue is that it's "Atlas Comics" rather than "Marvel"... but "Atlas Comics" became Marvel.  They're the same company, with the same comic titles.  Can you fix this online, or can I just write a note when I submit, for this label to be added?

Hello! Yes, this has to do with the different distributors in our system. Please write the specific label code you are requesting on your submission form next to this book and make ample notes requesting this on your order to be added. 

You can find all of our custom labels HERE