• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Labels not working
1 1

26 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello Jesus,

Thank you for your question! It looks like you completed your packing slip already. If you would like to request a custom label that was not available on the form, feel free to hand write it on the packing slip. When our receivers see that they will add that custom label to your books, if it is an available option. 

• Administrator

Hey Jesus,

I did just log into your account and recreate the issue you are experiencing. I have sent this over to our Website IT Department to get this figured out. This may take a few days to get corrected. Sorry for the delay!

If you have any other questions feel free to let us know. 

• Administrator
On 1/8/2023 at 11:02 PM, Kleverone said:

Trying to submit 2 spiderman comics online and I'm not being given the option either.

Hello @Kleverone

I was unable to recreate the issue with custom labels. I have sent you a DM with some additional troubleshooting steps. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

I'm also unable to add custom labels.

Question: Are the Todd McFarlane & Spawn Custom Labels available for Batman/Spawn Books? (Specifically: The McFarlane Signed 1:666 Incentive w/ CGC COA)?

Edited by Aesthetikz

• Administrator
On 1/19/2023 at 3:35 PM, Aesthetikz said:

I'm also unable to add custom labels.

Question: Are the Todd McFarlane & Spawn Custom Labels available for Batman/Spawn Books? (Specifically: The McFarlane Signed 1:666 Incentive w/ CGC COA)?

Hello,

These labels were exclusive to the current McFarlane signing that is taking place. These are not able to be applied to the Batman/Spawn books. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

No exceptions for the McFarlane Signed Incentives? It's my understanding that they were Signed and Witnessed at CGC during his first round signing, Thus why they come with a CGC COA/Voucher for Signature Series Yellow Label by the 31st.

Also, I'm still not able to choose/add ANY label from my account still.

• Administrator

@Aesthetikz,

Unfortunately, we are not making any exceptions to these labels. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I just reviewed your account and the only book you submitted was this Batman/Spawn. Unfortunately, we do not have any labels available for this book. If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

@JohnnyStrohl, Unfortunately, because this book is so new, Marvel Labels are not yet attached to this book in our system. If you would like to add custom labels to these books, please hand write this correction on your packing slip with the specific label ID number you are requesting for these books. Once this has been received in our office, we will be able to add those labels to your books and charge appropriately. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hello.  I'm having the same issue trying to add Amazing Spider-Man 347 and adding the custom Venom 'Lethal Protector' label.  It just doesn't show up.  If I change the comic, the custom label option comes up, but not for that issue.  Please fix!  I want to ship in for the David Michelinie signing!  

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 4.23.47 PM.png

Hello,

I was able to add a custom label to my Amazing Spider-Man 252 comics I wish to submit. However, when I added my X-Men #1 (Campbell Virgin) book, no custom label options are available.  Is there a work-around for this problem? Once there is a fix, I will be happy to submit my order.

Just discovered if I only select the 'standard' entry for X-Men #1 07/21 (and not the Campbell Virgin option - which is the actual book I wish to submit) I have the option to select a custom cover.  I am reluctant to select this option, since I will be submitting the Rogue (negative) cover.

- Grimjack

CGCLabelError.thumb.jpg.83685dea9ea08c0aca50ba8bc49d3417.jpg

Labels.JPG

Rogue Cover.jpg

Edited by Grimjack60