• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission form not loading
2 2

14 posts in this topic

I keep having this problem where when I go to start a new submission form the page won't fully load with the various option and so I cannot start the process. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Our servers were down for about an hour yesterday which was preventing certain functions from working properly.  However, everything should be back up and running correctly now.  If you still experience an issue, please let us know. 

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 4/25/2022 at 4:53 PM, AlyComics said:

The other messages here were from a month ago but I am having the same issue now, price tiers do not load. Is this the same issue?

There is a connectivity issue being actively worked on.

Ya, since the update to Windows Edge this week, I am unable to get past the very start where you select the type of grading you want.  It keeps going back to the top of the page and saying "please select one" and highlights the signature submission.  I was almost able to get to the point, after way too many tries, where I could enter payment and it would not allow me to.

• Administrator

Hello @mostylz808

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have tested your pending order and it appears to be working correctly. The issue may have been temporary due to background website maintenance. If you are still having issues adding additional books, please share a screenshot of what you see when trying to add a book. 

Let us know if you have any questions.  

I have run into this in the past.  The issue is "Uncanny", that selection needs to be remove/fix.  You should select Marvel Comics X-Men #133 5/80.  Add button will be available.  If you look out on ebay and search that title, you will see the label is just X-Men and not Uncanny X-Men.

• Administrator
On 1/8/2024 at 1:11 PM, waynemel said:

I have run into this in the past.  The issue is "Uncanny", that selection needs to be remove/fix.  You should select Marvel Comics X-Men #133 5/80.  Add button will be available.  If you look out on ebay and search that title, you will see the label is just X-Men and not Uncanny X-Men.

You got it! X-Men did not officially become Uncanny X-Men until issue #142. If you try adding Uncanny to the beginning of the title of any X-Men title prior to that, our submission form will not allow you to proceed. Sorry for the inconvenience!