• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Forum - Toxic Environment?
8 8

382 posts in this topic

On 3/30/2022 at 3:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

The grey are have come for this thread!

hkb5l.jpg

All your threads are belong to us.

Not sure the Greys can stand against human toxicity.  I can envision a reboot of "War of the Worlds" where it's not (spoiler alert) bacteria that drives the Martians away, but they just get their feelings hurt when we laugh at their fat, ugly mamas.  

Edited by MattTheDuck

On 3/31/2022 at 11:59 AM, Tec-Tac-Toe said:

True, but if someone ('someones'?) has me on ignore, they will miss my 1000 post in, hopefully, 2025 or 2026.

Then they are missing out!

On 3/30/2022 at 8:07 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Wait for it......the idea is starting to coalesce.

Every post made would be automatically notified on for a review by the moderator prior to it showing up in the thread.  

This would eliminate the need for a notify button......which would eliminate "button humpers finger" syndrome......which means less medical expenses for them.

Boom!  Solved!

You keep referencing 'button humping'-are you saying you are making posts that are reportable?  If so why not self moderate?  

On 3/31/2022 at 1:24 PM, kav said:

You keep referencing 'button humping'-are you saying you are making posts that are reportable?  If so why not self moderate?  

No......I'm saying there are "adults" on this forum that hump the button at the slightest perceived slight.......whether imagined or not.  Perhaps they need a safer forum space where every post is automatically reported for review before it's made public.  Then their delicate sensitivities won't be offended.  

They know who they are and it's why I made the mirror comment. hm

On 3/31/2022 at 11:33 AM, Domo Arigato said:

No......I'm saying there are "adults" on this forum that hump the button at the slightest perceived slight.......whether imagined or not.  Perhaps they need a safer forum space where every post is automatically reported for review before it's made public.  Then their delicate sensitivities won't be offended.  

They know who they are and it's why I made the mirror comment. hm

Maybe find a safe space with no button humping? (shrug)

On 3/31/2022 at 1:38 PM, kav said:

Maybe find a safe space with no button humping? (shrug)

Maybe it would be easier to create a safe space thread for the one or two prolific humpers.

Then the normal, non-humpers wouldn't have to cater to them. (shrug)

On 3/31/2022 at 11:48 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Maybe it would be easier to create a safe space thread for the one or two prolific humpers.

Then the normal, non-humpers wouldn't have to cater to them. (shrug)

Maybe find a way to self moderate or find a safe space that doesnt have button humping?  Or continue to whine about button humping I guess.
That's all I got.

On 3/31/2022 at 1:49 PM, kav said:

Maybe find a way to self moderate or find a safe space that doesnt have button humping?  Or continue to whine about button humping I guess.
That's all I got.

Or, maybe they could grow up.

On 3/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Or, maybe they could grow up.

Maybe grow up and accept button humping?  (shrug)

On 3/31/2022 at 11:54 AM, Domo Arigato said:

Maybe adults shouldn't have to accommodate crazy. (shrug)

Adults dont whine.  Children whine.