• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Forum - Toxic Environment?
8 8

382 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2022 at 5:02 AM, Jeffro. said:

lol

Yeah

lol

Right

lollollollol 

You know Mike appreciates arguments and vendettas and made up stories so he has something to do right?

Don’t deprive Mike of this enjoyment, Jerkfo.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:28 PM, kav said:

Get back to me after someone has been trolling you for a year, including finding a one year old PM so they could nasty message you because you have them blocked from PMs-

I think someone is confused about who started trolling who.....but that's not surprising. 

On 3/31/2022 at 3:28 PM, kav said:

Get back to me after someone has been trolling you for a year, including finding a one year old PM so they could nasty message you because you have them blocked from PMs-

PM sent.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:28 PM, kav said:

You were letting someone else troll you???  GODDANGIT!!! :pullhair:

F132E4D4-C1DD-44D3-BDDB-A215FD855E45.gif

Another thing, for a long time people communicated face to face.  You lost facial expression when the phone was invented but you can still hear inflection when talking to someone.  Communicating by text is clearly inferior and is just not what we were designed to do.

When I type - "KAV, IS, AWESOME" it can be interpreted in many ways.  Did I yell it at my monitor?  Say it sarcastically?  In awe?

I actually spoke it in a monotone computer voice like the W.O.P.R. in WarGames, "SHALL, WE, PLAY, A, GAME?"

We just need to relax a bit given the limitations of a public chat board, at least until I learn how to report people's posts!  (kidding)  

On 3/31/2022 at 3:40 PM, FlyingDonut said:

This is why your role is not needed. Nothing personal, but why are you interjecting?

I'm going to go out on a very long.....and very thin limb here.......and take a wild guess by throwing a dart at a microscopic dartboard while blindfolded......and say that "somebody" reported a post.

On 3/31/2022 at 4:42 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I'm going to go out on a very long.....and very thin limb here.......and take a wild guess by throwing a dart at a microscopic dartboard while blindfolded......and say that "somebody" reported a post.

Say it ain’t so 

On 3/31/2022 at 4:42 PM, Domo Arigato said:

So what?

On 3/31/2022 at 1:42 PM, Domo Arigato said:

I did not report anything when Mike posted that-and he can confirm it.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:44 PM, kav said:

I did not report anything when Mike posted that-and he can confirm it.

Who mentioned you?

You sure are defensive about this. (shrug)

On 3/31/2022 at 1:46 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Who mentioned you?

You sure are defensive about this. (shrug)

your 'heavens to betsy I'm not talking about you' routine is gettin stale.