• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Forum - Toxic Environment?
8 8

382 posts in this topic

Another thing, in real life you just don't get along with everyone you meet.  I certainly don't.  It's then unreasonable to think that everyone here is always going to like everyone else.  That's life.  All the complaining is a YOU problem.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:47 PM, kav said:

your 'heavens to betsy I'm not talking about you' routine is gettin stale.

Victimhood gets a little stale too. (shrug)

On 3/31/2022 at 4:48 PM, JJ-4 said:

From a new person's perspective a ton of the posts here on the CGC boards are bringing up old grievances.  Like complaining old hens.

We refer to that as “Henny-clucking”:wink:

On 3/31/2022 at 1:51 PM, JJ-4 said:

Another thing, in real life you just don't get along with everyone you meet.  I certainly don't.  It's then unreasonable to think that everyone here is always going to like everyone else.  That's life.  All the complaining is a YOU problem.

IRL it's simply not reasonable - and might actually be dangerous - to get up in the grill of anyone or everyone you don't get along with, or who says or does something you find objectionable or think is "wrong."  Unfortunately, that kind of thing is easily doable - still not dangerous but frequently unreasonable and childish - on internet sites.  Personal restraint is what's required but sometimes lacking.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:40 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

PM sent.

If you want the real story.....shoot me a PM and I'll give it to you.  One that can actually be verified by COI as well as he was involved too.

On 3/30/2022 at 7:59 PM, Bird said:

Just today I have deleted a few sentences that served no purpose than to try and show how smart or cutting I can be. you should all be more like me.

But where's the fun in that?

On 3/31/2022 at 4:06 PM, Domo Arigato said:
On 3/31/2022 at 3:40 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

PM sent.

If you want the real story.....shoot me a PM and I'll give it to you.  One that can actually be verified by COI as well as he was involved too

I was only joking.

Don't really want to get involved.  

On 3/31/2022 at 5:08 PM, ttfitz said:

But where's the fun in that?

I am disappointed that this statement received no love. It was in total jest, self-deprecating sarcasm or something like that.

I did delete stuff, that part was true. Many of my posts are quite longer but if I re-read before posting to correct anything I take a bunch out, usually something I recognize as fluff or arrogance.

I like smacking each other around, but it has to be like wrestling with your friend or dog...you both know how far to take it and respect certain boundaries. Like slamdancing in the pit. But there are always assholios throwing elbows and knees.

On 3/31/2022 at 1:52 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Victimhood gets a little stale too. (shrug)

You mean like complaining about button humping?  hm 

On 3/31/2022 at 4:10 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I was only joking.

Don't really want to get involved.  

Joking how?  Like you're a clown?  Like you're trying to amuse me?  Like I'm here to be amused by you?  JOKING HOW?

On 3/31/2022 at 4:15 PM, kav said:

You mean like complaining about button humping?  hm 

No.....I mean like complaining about someone complaining about button humping.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:16 PM, Domo Arigato said:

No.....I mean like complaining about someone complaining about button humping.

Fact check: I wasnt 'complaining" about you complaining about button humping-just holding a mirror up to you about safe spaces and whatnot and wanting a safe space from button humping.
man that mirror is really taking its toll on you today lol 

On 3/31/2022 at 2:15 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Joking how?  Like you're a clown?  Like you're trying to amuse me?  Like I'm here to be amused by you?  JOKING HOW?

calm down.  find your safe space.