• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 1
28 28

482 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2022 at 2:19 PM, Galen130 said:

1B751677-B588-4E2C-80E0-3FF94EE44850.gif

pretty much.  I have a new strategy this time.  No one stands a chance.

On 4/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, trmoore54 said:

Hey Dave...been awhile.  Hope all is well!  Told Jazzman if not before we'll have to get together at next California Con/Yorba Linda (if they had it this year I spaced on it).  Busy with work and family...3 grandkids in last 2 years (our first) and 4th on the way (2 oldest daughters).  Contemplating retirement but as for this year depends on if my wife sells their business.  Comic collecting is on the back-burner and mostly done...only real book I need or covet is AF15 and you know where that's at.  Will pick up a nice restored copy one of these days.  Mostly into collecting wine these days and to a little degree got back into collecting US silver dollars...so you know, always collecting something... lol

Hadn't done one of these in a while so thought this would be fun...see how rusty I am.  Will give you a call soon to catch up...

Nice! Yeah let's do the CalComicCon. I'll get with Jazzman on this too, he's only about 20 minutes from my home.