• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 1
28 28

482 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2022 at 6:40 PM, CGC Mike said:

108 participants have submitted their grades.  

one person got 5 bulleyes?  :whistle:

On 4/28/2022 at 9:04 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Squirrel guy isn't playing this time.:baiting:

that why it 5 instead of 4.

mike for the next round can you tell me the grades?  I promise I might not use them.

On 4/28/2022 at 9:54 PM, Bird said:
On 4/28/2022 at 9:53 PM, CGC Mike said:

22 hours left to get your grades in.  I believe there are about 45 people who have not submitted their grades yet.  

:whistle:

I always say, take your time, make sure you get it right.

Not that it's a good excuse for me this time...

• Administrator
On 4/28/2022 at 10:35 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On 4/28/2022 at 9:53 PM, CGC Mike said:

22 hours left to get your grades in.  I believe there are about 45 people who have not submitted their grades yet.  

Still think that is a better ratio than the first one. :golfclap:

So far, the ratio is better.  354 people signed up for the first contest.  141 people finished.  I am still receiving PM's from the first contest, asking when round 2 will start.  

For this contest, 154 people signed up,   I have received grades from 115 people so far, and there is still 12 hours left before this round closes.   

On 4/29/2022 at 6:18 AM, CGC Mike said:

So far, the ratio is better.  354 people signed up for the first contest.  141 people finished.  I am still receiving PM's from the first contest, asking when round 2 will start.  

For this contest, 154 people signed up,   I have received grades from 115 people so far, and there is still 12 hours left before this round closes.   

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

On 4/28/2022 at 5:33 PM, grebal said:

Last year I missed it even though I visit here daily, because I was only checking out the BUY/SELL and Bronze, SIlver, and Golden Age subforums.

I think before CGC-Mike took it over last year, the Contest [in olden times was called the Green Eggs, I think] was only listed in GENERAL, and people who frequented the Buddy Spare a Grade forum never saw when new contest was getting started.

Don't really know what my point is, probably just in the mood to pontificate.

Glad you found it this time! (thumbsu

On 4/29/2022 at 9:17 AM, CGC Mike said:

I just checked the last Green Eggs signup and grading rounds.  The signup thread was in comics general, and the grading rounds were in the spare a grade section.  

yep (thumbsu

Sometimes people would post the sign up link in other threads to increase participation.