• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 2
16 16

330 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2022 at 5:13 PM, trmoore54 said:

Are the scans able to be enlarged?  Haven't gone there yet but seems like people are seeing things I'm not seeing. (shrug)

Not sure if someone else answered, but it wasn't till Round 2 until I figured out clicking image 3 times enlarged it so you could see defects better!  :cry:

On 5/4/2022 at 10:32 AM, PreHero said:

Not sure if someone else answered, but it wasn't till Round 2 until I figured out clicking image 3 times enlarged it so you could see defects better!  :cry:

I'll try that.  For now I've done "Save Image As..." and put on my desktop and enlarge from there.

On 5/4/2022 at 11:18 AM, trmoore54 said:

I'll try that.  For now I've done "Save Image As..." and put on my desktop and enlarge from there.

2nd click opens a new tab, click one time one tab image to zoom in.

Really helps in visual grading - appears to have cut my 1st round score by 1/3!

On 5/4/2022 at 2:18 PM, trmoore54 said:

I've done the same - but be sure to click on it once before you do the "save image" thing, otherwise you'll get a (lower definition) thumbnail.

On 5/4/2022 at 5:05 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well after round 1 I was hoping to get back on the boat an look for smooth sailing.  Instead...

what_did_you_expect_though_05.gif.66fe2038a9ae460973ca1db0ec2ca55e.gif

butthurt

On 5/4/2022 at 7:09 PM, kav said:

butthurt

On 5/4/2022 at 7:24 PM, Galen130 said:

The Butthurt Is Strong.jpeg

Nope. It is what it is. I am not going to say CGC should learn to grade like me . :roflmao:

I am laughing at how quickly I dropped down that list.  

I definitely need to take my time and better assess the books. Quick glances and tossing grades out sure hasn't been working.. 

On 5/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Nope. It is what it is. I am not going to say CGC should learn to grade like me . :roflmao:

I am laughing at how quickly I dropped down that list.  

I definitely need to take my time and better assess the books. Quick glances and tossing grades out sure hasn't been working.. 

I meant the girl…:makepoint:

lol