Neal Adams R.I.P
1 1

22 posts in this topic

What a loss.  He was my favorite artist and I enjoyed getting to speak with him at shows.  As impressive as his artistic talents were, his work to set standards for protection of and better commercial treatment for his fellow artists was also laudable...so sorry for this news...a legend gone!

20220429_132813.jpg

I liked Adams.

He took the Batman to a new level with his drawing. If ever an artist could have elevated a character to new heights and bring something fresh and new to the table, it was him.

Just one example of his amazing portfolio.

Incredible artist.

I sometimes wonder what PCH may have looked like if he came along earlier.

RIP.

RIP Neal, he will be greatly missed!!!  One of the best, if not the Best every artist.  A buddy of mine told me that he has a comic book store here in the LA area.  I'll be checking it out one day.

On 4/30/2022 at 6:37 PM, Dark Knight said:

RIP Neal, he will be greatly missed!!!  One of the best, if not the Best every artist.  A buddy of mine told me that he has a comic book store here in the LA area.  I'll be checking it out one day.

https://neal-adams-crusty-bunkers-comics-and-toys.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

Posted (edited)

I just this found out. This is terrible news. I saw him about 4 years back at a show in New York and I was a little star struck I admit. I remember thinking he sure looks healthy for a man his age. 

Edited by Professor K
spelling correction