Boards Dropping Out Again?
2 2

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's happened to me twice tonight. Just wanted to get ahead of this in case something is going on. Both times it's undone at least 10 minutes of posts, but probably more. Definitely more. A lot more than the last 10 minutes. 

@CGC Mike any idea what's going on? 

Edited by Cat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you say undone ten minutes of posts, you mean ten minutes of posts have disappeared?

Me, I read through comics general on my phone after a boards service outage, got on my laptop, and everything I had already read was back up like I hadn't read it.

So I had to go through and reclick :(

Still. It was annoying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happened to me earlier. I've also had to change my password every single time I wanted to read and comment on the boards for a few weeks now. I thought it was just me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2022 at 12:12 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

When you say undone ten minutes of posts, you mean ten minutes of posts have disappeared?

Me, I read through comics general on my phone after a boards service outage, got on my laptop, and everything I had already read was back up like I hadn't read it.

So I had to go through and reclick :(

Still. It was annoying

It's more than ten minutes, but yeah, those posts are gone, as if they'd never been made. It's not just me affected. I went to reply to one from @Ken Aldred and it wasn't there either. It's happened both times the boards dropped out tonight. No posts contained any contentious material. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2022 at 9:23 AM, Cat said:

It's more than ten minutes, but yeah, those posts are gone, as if they'd never been made. It's not just me affected. I went to reply to one from @Ken Aldred and it wasn't there either. It's happened both times the boards dropped out tonight. No posts contained any contentious material. 

I noticed after replying to you (thumbsu

In the aurora model thread someone posted "that's hard to find" and the response was "I buy them if they're under $200", and now the response is gone.

Weird, I had never noticed the boards doing "that" before.....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks like about 2-3 hours of board activity has gone missing, based on the 'all activity' list timings:

15_25.thumb.PNG.8dc4529d440fd091e0868bf195ee1305.PNG

I lost a lengthy PM about half an hour ago - that is no longer showing - and some amendments I made to galleries have been undone.

Fingers crossed they can restore it all. 

thanos-infinity.gif.e298a21269789f0b20555cadc217ed9e.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maybe it is like when Sylvie killed He Who Remains, repercussions happened throughout the multiverse

they opened the cell in which economy tier has been held captive, the release of karmic energy is inadvertently resetting the boards

#ReleaseEconomyTier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@CGC Mike another thing.

This morning at 7:51am I received an email saying you sent me a message.  (I would think this is  about the grading contest. ) 

However when I look here on the boards there is no message.  

It appears that whatever this glitch it has erased whatever messages you sent during that timeframe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2022 at 10:23 AM, wisbyron said:

Happened to me earlier. I've also had to change my password every single time I wanted to read and comment on the boards for a few weeks now. I thought it was just me.

It's not just you...  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

I sent multiple e-mails to web help early this morning.  I just sent another one, linking this thread.  

On 5/1/2022 at 11:34 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

@CGC Mike another thing.

This morning at 7:51am I received an email saying you sent me a message.  (I would think this is  about the grading contest. ) 

However when I look here on the boards there is no message.  

It appears that whatever this glitch it has erased whatever messages you sent during that timeframe. 

Your grades are recorded.  (thumbsu

Also, @Supa-Bad-Mofo, your grades are recorded, too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2022 at 6:55 PM, CGC Mike said:

I sent multiple e-mails to web help early this morning.  I just sent another one, linking this thread.  

Your grades are recorded.  (thumbsu

Also, @Supa-Bad-Mofo, your grades are recorded, too.

Thank you !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2