• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boards Dropping Out Again?
2 2

21 posts in this topic

It's happened to me twice tonight. Just wanted to get ahead of this in case something is going on. Both times it's undone at least 10 minutes of posts, but probably more. Definitely more. A lot more than the last 10 minutes. 

@CGC Mike any idea what's going on? 

Edited by Cat

When you say undone ten minutes of posts, you mean ten minutes of posts have disappeared?

Me, I read through comics general on my phone after a boards service outage, got on my laptop, and everything I had already read was back up like I hadn't read it.

So I had to go through and reclick :(

Still. It was annoying

On 5/2/2022 at 12:12 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

When you say undone ten minutes of posts, you mean ten minutes of posts have disappeared?

Me, I read through comics general on my phone after a boards service outage, got on my laptop, and everything I had already read was back up like I hadn't read it.

So I had to go through and reclick :(

Still. It was annoying

It's more than ten minutes, but yeah, those posts are gone, as if they'd never been made. It's not just me affected. I went to reply to one from @Ken Aldred and it wasn't there either. It's happened both times the boards dropped out tonight. No posts contained any contentious material. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:23 AM, Cat said:

It's more than ten minutes, but yeah, those posts are gone, as if they'd never been made. It's not just me affected. I went to reply to one from @Ken Aldred and it wasn't there either. It's happened both times the boards dropped out tonight. No posts contained any contentious material. 

I noticed after replying to you (thumbsu

In the aurora model thread someone posted "that's hard to find" and the response was "I buy them if they're under $200", and now the response is gone.

Weird, I had never noticed the boards doing "that" before.....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

It looks like about 2-3 hours of board activity has gone missing, based on the 'all activity' list timings:

15_25.thumb.PNG.8dc4529d440fd091e0868bf195ee1305.PNG

I lost a lengthy PM about half an hour ago - that is no longer showing - and some amendments I made to galleries have been undone.

Fingers crossed they can restore it all. 

thanos-infinity.gif.e298a21269789f0b20555cadc217ed9e.gif

maybe it is like when Sylvie killed He Who Remains, repercussions happened throughout the multiverse

they opened the cell in which economy tier has been held captive, the release of karmic energy is inadvertently resetting the boards

#ReleaseEconomyTier

@CGC Mike another thing.

This morning at 7:51am I received an email saying you sent me a message.  (I would think this is  about the grading contest. ) 

However when I look here on the boards there is no message.  

It appears that whatever this glitch it has erased whatever messages you sent during that timeframe. 

• Administrator

I sent multiple e-mails to web help early this morning.  I just sent another one, linking this thread.  

On 5/1/2022 at 11:34 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

@CGC Mike another thing.

This morning at 7:51am I received an email saying you sent me a message.  (I would think this is  about the grading contest. ) 

However when I look here on the boards there is no message.  

It appears that whatever this glitch it has erased whatever messages you sent during that timeframe. 

Your grades are recorded.  (thumbsu

Also, @Supa-Bad-Mofo, your grades are recorded, too.

On 5/1/2022 at 6:55 PM, CGC Mike said:

I sent multiple e-mails to web help early this morning.  I just sent another one, linking this thread.  

Your grades are recorded.  (thumbsu

Also, @Supa-Bad-Mofo, your grades are recorded, too.

Thank you !