• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any day now?
1 1

29 posts in this topic

Recieved 10/14/21
Current turn around time 
194 days

194 days from October 14 is April 26!

Does this mean i should be checking every day and seeing 
Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging  as my new status?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Our turnaround times are based on business days only so you would not include weekends or holidays when counting up the days.  

If you have any questions about your order, you can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com

Thank you!

Turnaround times for comics is sooo painful, I submitted a group of comics in Nov. and Dec.  Its painful waiting this long.  I never thought that it would eve take this long.  I thought maybe 3 to 4 months but OMG over half a year or more to get grading accomplished.  I could be dead by then.  If I die before my comics get delivered what are my options?

On 5/3/2022 at 11:47 AM, Shannon197 said:

Turnaround times for comics is sooo painful, I submitted a group of comics in Nov. and Dec.  Its painful waiting this long.  I never thought that it would eve take this long.  I thought maybe 3 to 4 months but OMG over half a year or more to get grading accomplished.  I could be dead by then.  If I die before my comics get delivered what are my options?

Its absolutely devastating the wait. 

If you have a constant flow of books coming back then that's fine, but if you have 1 batch of books then 7 months is shattering.

• Administrator

We know that turnaround times are important to our customers and we are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while still maintaining our high-quality standards. We do appreciate your patience and understanding. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:59 AM, Figment said:

My Vintage Economy submission from September 9, 2021 has just now shipped.  TAT 11.5 months real time, a little over the current posted estimate.

Oh wow. A year is insane. I was hoping to see it at the end of this month. I guess not

My Vintage Economy submission from September 21, 2021 is still sitting at "Scheduled" collecting dust and I'm guessing this one will cross the one year boundary. Meanwhile the other guys have completed five similar submissions.  Sigh.

• Administrator
On 9/9/2022 at 8:29 AM, Figment said:

My Vintage Economy submission from September 21, 2021 is still sitting at "Scheduled" collecting dust and I'm guessing this one will cross the one year boundary. Meanwhile the other guys have completed five similar submissions.  Sigh.

This submission is still in process and should be completed shortly. This submission is still within its estimated turnaround time. Have a great day!

On 9/9/2022 at 8:15 AM, MattM CS said:

This submission is still in process and should be completed shortly. This submission is still within its estimated turnaround time. Have a great day!

Still sitting at "Scheduled for Grading" a month after this comment.  Received at CGC 9/21/2021 or 255 business days ago.  How long do we wait?