• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 4 Results
6 6

57 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2022 at 1:06 PM, Kramerica said:

Thanks a bunch Mike! All of us appreciate you taking the time to do this. @Black_Adam beat me again. By 1. I shall return with more fortitude next time. At which point you shall all be toast. That is all :manhero:

Me too, next time maybe I will go down 1 spot.  To last place. lol

:fear:

• Administrator

Thanks for the kind words, all.  I had a great time, too.  Look for the signup for the Summer Edition the first part of July.  :smile:

• Administrator
On 5/13/2022 at 8:31 PM, jbpez said:

It was a ton of fun..thanks again Mike and everyone who competed! 

200 (2).gif

I added a note under your avatar.  

On 5/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, CGC Mike said:

It was a ton of fun..thanks again Mike and everyone who competed! 

200 (2).gif

On 5/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, CGC Mike said:

I added a note under your avatar.  

^^

21st place is respectable I guess. lol. Congrats jbpez  and the top 3 on nailing it. Thanks Mike and CGC also for putting this on! Was fun and great scan quality made it easy to make my best guess quick and painless. (thumbsu My only suggestion is to try and pick books that all the faults are more clear in scans than in real life. Impossible task I know, so keep up the good work. :applause:

Wanted to echo others and say a BIG THX to Mike for putting this on...always a lot of fun and good practice.  Also to zzutak for the metrics and data (hey Jay been a while hope all is well with you/family). Got better the last 2 rounds for me...it was just the few books 3 off and I think 1 4 that killed me...If you threw out my 5 worst scores I had a 14 on the other 15 books...14 point.5 offs and 1 bulls-eye... doh! :pullhair: :frustrated:

Now...about that TEC 32... :whatthe: